Party Time

sasha's outfit with her purple box braids, which are in the last chapter

ROMAN POV

Oh my god, i just broke up with paige, yes ive had my fair share of women since me and sasha brokw up. that was just because i wanted to get over her, but i didnt feelt he same with any of the woman, i dated.

So tonight at the party, i plan on talling her. hopeflly we dont get too drunk out of our minds.

i call sasha to see if shes ready

'hey sasha, you ready to be picked up' i ask

'yeah, when will you be here' she askk as i grab my keys

'in 20 mins' i tell her

'okay see you then' she says and hangs up as i head to her house.

----

i pick her up and i see her outfit, i mean damn, my girl got style. 

'SO how have you've been?' she asked me

'i've been okay, not really finding anybody i have an interest in, and since im fixing to go to collge with ya'll i have to prepare for all the drama that will come my way.' i say with a grin

'well, i havent found nobody in my interesr either, your the only one i've ever felt love towards.'

'yeah, your the only one, i think i actually lo-loved you, maybe still do, we'lll have to see tonight.'  i say  as we pull into a driveway where the party is at.

--------

1hr later SASHA POV

-----------------

i have tooken ion know how many shots of something they called peach schnapps and vodka mixed together. I lost roman a little while ago, when he said he had to use the bathroom. Im a little tired, but i dont know where the hell roman is. I guess i could call him. 

'where the hell are you roman?" i yelled through the phone,but then start to cry becuase i dont know where i am, and that someone could take me and rape me and others thiings.

'sasha, whats wrong, where are you.' he said sounnding concerned

'im at the bottom of the stairs' i say still silently crying as everyone pushes past me.

'okay im coming' he said ending the call

aboout 3 minutes later, i feel myself getting picked up, i look up to see roman, i put my head oon his chest and silently fall asleep.

-----

i woke to see that i was in roman's bed at night with  his arms around  me. i snugglr closer to him. I can't denie that i miss him. But like he said drama is coming our way....cuz we starting college, but for now let me just

 cuddle with him and sleep, because i feel at peace with him

"_"_"_"_"_"_"_"_"_"_"_

well i hoped you enjoyed that and in case you do not know, i dont update that fast, because i have other bookks im working on that i havent published yet, and i liked to read some too on wattpad.... Hoped you like the chapter.