I Want You Back

After I took a shower,  dressed for bed,  and went to the bedroom and Seth standing by the door.

OH MY GOD!!!  SETH'S HERE!!!!

NIKKI BELLA POV

I am so in shocked!  Seth's is in here! 

Seth, What the hell are you doing in here?" I said in anger.

Nikki, I came here to apologize to you for turning against you for my career. " Seth said.

"So what, Your career is much important than me? " Nikki shouted.

The arguing between them starts to get intense!

As them both continue arguing, until Seth immediately kissed her!

"What was that for? " Nikki said in confused.

"I WANT YOU BACK. " Seth said as in pleasure.

"I SAID I WANT YOU BACK. " Seth replied.

Ohh yes!  Seth I want you back. " Nikki said.

ZAYN & SIA - DUSK TILL DAWN

The song played from the background.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT (18+)

Seth took off Nikki's top and tossed it to the floor.
He started to kiss her neck as Nikki moaned softly.

Nikki grind a little close to him until he picked her up and throw her to the bed.

Seth pulls his shirt off and threw to the floor. They started kissing as Nikki spread her legs around his wrist.

He got up and pulled down her panties down to the floor and started to eat her pussy.

Nikki moaned loudly out of her lungs while gripping the bed sheets .

"Ohh Seth Yes!!!! " Nikki shouted in pleasure.

Nikki grabbed Seth's hair to keep eating as she melted every minute.

He stopped. Nikki was top on him. She took her bra, his pants, and his boxer briefs then crawled back on top of him.

Nikki enjoy herself by riding his dick. Seth felt on her to her breasts through her stomach. She started riding faster as Seth moaned loudly when he goes crazy.

When Nikki sucks Seth's dick for more cum, they switched position to the doggystyle.

Seth just loved it when he riding her hard from behind, just the pleasure and lust with her.

"Oh fuck. Seth!! " Nikki shouted and grabbed Seth's ass to go faster and faster.

Seth goes faster and faster while they rocked the bed harder and harder. Nikki rolled her eyes back of her head as Seth goes faster then slower.

"I'm gonna cum, babe!" Seth commanded to Nikki.

Seth cummed all over Nikki's face.  Nikki smiled wickedly at him.

They stopped. They lay down in the bed together.

"That was amazing!  Your cum tasted delicious! " Nikki said.

"I want this hot sex with you for a long time. I'm sorry, Nikki. That my career is much more than you. I love you that way you are. You're beautiful, strong, and FEARLESS. That's a true definition of a woman that you are. I love you, Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace. " Seth said.

"I love you, just the way are. Since the first time, I saw you, you're the one that made a strong, brave woman that it can make you as the most incredible man in the world. I love you too,  Colby Daniel Lopez." Nikki said.

ZAYN & SIA - DUSK TILL DAWN

But you'll never be alone

I'll  be with you from Dusk till Dawn.

I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn.

Baby I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong

I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn.