What Happens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas (Part 2)

AUTHOR'S POV

Seth: We're going to VEGAS!!!!!

Cameron: VEGAS! Baby! Here We Come!

The whole crew headed to the airport and on their way to Sin City or LAS VEGAS!!!!!!

They headed to the Law Vegas International airport and rollin to the limo.

They finally made it to the Palms hotel. Vegas city is gorgeous! The crew decided to have a little pool party at the hotel pool.

NIKKI BELLA POV

Finally! We're in Vegas! We about to have our little pool party with the girls and the guys. We about to have fun time and no signs of Summer Rae.

The girls are together in the pool sipping mimosa and cocktails as the guys in the other pool together sipping ice cold beers.

At the girls

Cameron: Nikki, We're in Vegas! We need to turn up!

Nikki: We're here in Vegas because Seth and I planned for couples night with friends. Its purpose to be

Me and Seth

Brie and Roman

Dean and Paige

Jimmy and Naomi

Jonthan and Eva

Cameron and Vincent

Tyson and Nattie

Naomi : But no signs of Summer Rae.

Nikki: Oh that's right!

They cheers drinks together, but Brie felt upset when her sister hates Summer.

Brie: Stop talking about Summer. I want Summer be here with me.

Nikki: Brie, Summer is a flirty jealous asshole! She don't need to be here with us!

Eva: But Brie, you need girls time , No Summer.

BRIE BELLA POV

I can't believe what the girls are saying right now. They don't want Summer to be here because they think she's flirty asshole. Oh My God, Come on. Summer's my best friend. Get with it.

At the boys

Jimmy: Yo Uce, getting in with your girlfriend?

Roman looks at Brie who laughing with the girls.

Roman: Man, all night long.

Dean and Roman fist bumping and laughing.

Roman makes Brie is all to himself for this event

ROMAN REIGNS POV

For this event, All I want Brie to myself. Yes, we're going to have fun because it's couples night with friends in Vegas. Actually I don't need the flirty punk Summer to come near to me.

Seth: Guys after our pool party, we going to the nightclub called The Bank.

AUTHOR'S POV

Meanwhile around 10 at night, the gang are dressed up nice to the popular nightclub in Vegas, The Bank.

They headed to the limo to the light shows buildings to the Bank nightclub.

The whole club was dancing. Everybody's having a good time. The DJ played Kehlani Gangsta out loud.

Nikki grinding all over Seth. Naomi and Jimmy and his twin brother Jey dancing. Jonathan and Eva hugging dancing together. Nattie and Brie dancing. Roman came to the dance floor as Brie and Nattie stop dancing. Roman has his arms around Brie's waist as Brie's arms was around Roman's neck while Roman trail down and grab Brie's butt.

But all sudden, Summer watching Brie and Roman. Summer came to Brie and Roman that made them stop dancing.

Summer: Brie!!!

Brie: Summer!!! I'm so happy to see you!!!

Roman and Dean went back to couch as they drinking beers

The girls went to couch to sat back down. Brie came to Nikki and the girls. They decided to have a drink challenge.

As soon as the DJ played Flume ft. Tove Lo "Say It (Stwo Remix), Brie drinking too much but got in BRIE MODE!

Brie dancing on the tables as the girls dancing with her too.

Then Summer put something white flavor on Roman's drink. Summer touching all over him. Summer started to kiss Roman on his lips.

 Summer started to kiss Roman on his lips

Naomi saw them. Nikki was in shocked.

NIKKI BELLA POV

I can't believe Summer kissed Roman! I about to whooped her little ass and I will tell Brie about this!

AUTHOR'S POV

Nikki walked to the dance floor and saw Summer and started pulled her hair.

Nikki repeatedly punching Summer but Naomi breaking the fight. Roman didn't help Summer at all.

At midnight, The crew headed back to hotel. Nikki & Brie stayed together. Naomi, Jey& Jimmy. Jonathan & Eva. Nattie & Tyson. Nikki & Seth.

Roman is still drunk and buzzed off or blacked out. Summer made him sleep with him.

Uh oh. What will Brie say?

Will Brie & Roman break up?

Will Brie get her revenge on Summer?

That's the end