Tell Me You Love Me (Part 2)

This chapter is now about Seth & Nikki.

Previously on the Fiery Shades...

Seth got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face with water and saw Nikki in the tub.

Seth: So beautiful.

Nikki: Come her and join me, but first,
Tell Me You Love Me

Seth: I love you, Nikki Bella.

He came to the tub. He leaned to Nikki and Nikki gasped. They kissed torridly. Seth grabbed Nikki a bridal style all the way to the bed.

Seth kissed Nikki down to her neck and to her breasts. Nikki's back bent when he licks in the tip of my crown and sucks it.

Ohhh... Nikki moaned as he continued to sip and knead my bosoms.

Nikki held Seth's head and gently pulled him into hers. His hand slides down from my breast to her bikini bottom. Nikki whimpered when he teased her clit and insert his length inside me. He's moving his finger in and out while his mouth is sucking my crowns. She tweaked his head while he added another and moved faster.

Ahhh... Nikki heaved. Seth went back to her lips and kissed her while his fingers continuously going in and out of me.

Hmmmp. Nikki groaned and clung onto Seth tightly when she reached her climax. Nikki pulled out from the kiss with closed eyes heavily catching her breath.

The hot water from Nikki's body dripped down to the bed. She opened her eyes and see Seth looking at my face. He smirked and pecked my lips and quickly turned her backwards.

Nikki can feel Seth's hard member poking her butt. He put her hair aside and kissed my neck.

"You're so damn beautiful, love." Seth said and in one swift move.

He thrusts from slow and it gets faster and faster as he was kneading her from behind. "Mmmm!" Nikki heards his moans and groans as he moves faster and slower.

"I'm cumming!" Nikki moaned as she climaxed again.

Seth continues to thrust deeper as he released his organsm inside. He turned me against face him. Both of us catching our breaths. He leaned onto Nikki and. She hugged him for a few seconds until our breathing were normal.

Their bodies calmed down. They felt comfortable until they fell asleep. They kissed.

 They kissed