Chapter 2

****Mckenzie's P.O.V.****

I open my eyes and look at my clock and it says 9:35 . I get out of bed and make it and then go to the bathroom and take a shower so I can wake up.When I get out of the shower I put on a crop top that mahogany bought me and some hight waisted shorts that mahogany also bought me! I put on some black flats to match my blue crop top and I also put on a beanie.

After getting dressed I walk down stairs to all of the guys sitting at he kitchen table eating. I sat down next to hayes and he smiled. We ate eggs and bacon and Shawn made it and it was delicious!!!after breakfast all of the guys said that they wanted to go swimming and I said ok and we all went swimming in the pool in our back yard so we wouldn't get mobbed by girls because they are in magcon!

When the guys got changed I had to go to my room to get changed I was wearing a purple bikini top with black bikini bottoms. After I changed I got in the pool and hayes swam next to me and he said Hi and I said Hi back then he started to tickle me which I bursted out laughing and it was funny because all of the guys looked at us. When we got out of the pool I went and took a shower to get the chlorine out of my hair. When I got out of the shower I put on some shorts and a T-shirt with a magcon hoodie that mahogany got me!

Swimming was fun! I said as I walked down the stairs and all the guys agreed. When I got to the couch I was sitting by Matt and Shawn.they asked me if I needed anything and I told them no and they said ok. I got on my phone and checked all of my social media. I got up off of the couch and went into the kitchen to go eat dinner this time cameron fixed it and it was his famous camburgers he said as I laughed at him. After dinner I went to my room and layed on my bed and played on my phone until I heard hayes ask if he can sleep in my room and I said yes because he didn't have any where else to sleep because the guys had a guest over. He had a blanket and pillow on the floor and when I saw that I told him to get up in my bed and he just layed in my bed facing me until we both just fell asleep.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

I'll update when I get the chance I hope u liked the chapter even tho it is short sorry!💕
- Hannah