CH. 28: The answer of drugged memories

Start from the beginning

His eyes reacted to that and we could not resist the abrupt pull to kiss one another, knowing I was pressing Anatoly quite strongly against the surface of the door and perfectly knowing he did not mind it. His legs tightened around me harder and our erections grinded together, making us ferally groan. Anatoly sank his fingers and nails in my bare skin and I loved that feeling, because it was just as my explosive brat was. He broke off the connection from my mouth and stared at me visibly breathing heavily, his eyes wide and clearly filled with pure desire. I slightly let go of him and his legs went down, but his fingers kept sinking into my back.

"Fuck, Oleg...I could come by just being kissed by you like this," he said with low and husky voice. I doubt he could remotely understand what those words inflamed in me and in my need to drive my lover out of his sanity with physical pleasure and care and love.

I did not speak, because words would be meaningless at the time. I took a step back and he observed me trying to understand what I had in mind, his intense stare feeling as if touching my heated skin. My hands went on the hem of my wife-beater he was wearing and slowly, they removed it from him. Anatoly was breath-taking and his muscles so tensed in anticipation. A view worth damnation. I simply touched him and he closed his eyes, obviously finding pleasure in the way my hands studied the curves of his muscles, the lines of his disappearing inks. He often indulged into drawing invisible lines on my body with his fingers or tongue, and I understood why he loved it.

I squeezed my fingers around the piece of cloth I was still holding and then they dropped it on the ground, as I lost myself in Anatoly's body, touching and grazing each of his curves and lines with my rather eager fingers, with my lips, my tongue and my teeth. His breathing became rawer, louder and it excited me more. His skin was smooth and very warm, pulsing with life and power and evident desire. As my hands concentrated on the tensed back, my mouth moved from the shell of his ear to the neck and then shoulder, while my teeth slightly scraped his skin. His reaction came immediate, because he sank his fingers in my sides and pulled me closer, literally slamming us together. I let out a dark chuckled on his skin and let my teeth play more with it.

"Oleg," he spoke with restrained voice and I found myself smirking. I loved seeing him like this. "Ohhh fuuuuccckkk...this is really driving me mad," he hissed out the moment my hand moved on his very hard and pulsing erection while my mouth closed on his throat, feeling the pace of his pulse increasing significantly. And so did mine.

"You can easily drive me out of sanity, Anatoly," I told him with quiet and apparently even voice when I pulled to look directly at him. The way his eyes shot open for then stopping on mine with such alluring intensity burned the last straw of control.

He grabbed my biceps and in a quick move, he shifted our positions, thrusting me against the door and roaming my body in palpable and ravenous craving. His nose moved on my neck and slowly caressed it, while his hands went to push our shorts down, for then pressing our members together and very slowly sliding his hand on them.

"The smell of your skin right now excites me as fuck, Oleg," he spoke on my neck, purposely letting his tongue slightly tease my heated skin. Anatoly was such an enticing and provoking lover and he was aware of the effect his words had on me. His hand slid on our erections and he pulled back to stare at me, his eyes showing blatant satisfaction and bratty arrogance in seeing how his touch rendered me. Then, he let go of my hardness and took a step back, doing something that had the power to complete undoing me: he kept staring intensely at me while he touched himself, slowly slithering the hand down his pulsing and powerful erection, for then sliding up even more slower, shuddering in pleasure. I took a deep breath and growled out a warning.

"Anatoly." He smirked at me and did not stop moving his hand on his erection and I felt something completely slashing in my deepest core, while my excitement reached dangerous levels. He perfectly knew what he was doing and I knew how to repay it. We loved each other uncontrolled and unrestrained; we loved each other at our most free and wild self.