Meeting One Direction

Start from the beginning

"No way! You brought us girls?!" Harry and Niall asked excitedly and almost in unison. Libby blushed and Mads giggled before they followed Liam and I over to where the boys were sitting. We took the love seat and Mads and Libby sat in between Harry and Niall on the couch, Mads next to Harry and Libby next to Niall of course.

"So girls," Louis started "how old are you?"

"We're all nineteen," Mads responded.

"So do you all just go to the uni here?" Zayn asked.

"No, I go to Northwestern, majoring in elementary education, and minoring in music," I responded.

"I go to The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, majoring in accessories design," Mads chimed in.

"And I go to William and Mary in Virginia, majoring in biology," Libby added "but we're all from here and we've been best friends since freshman year of high school."

"Very impressive," Harry said "do you want to play a game of twenty questions?"

"Ooh yay! I love this game! I'll start!" Louis said "Mads, favorite color?"

"Yellow," she replied "Niall if you had a superpower what would it be?"

"Invisibility, Libby cats or dogs?"

"Dogs, Zayn if you had to due your hair, what color would it be?"

"No! I love my hair, I would never dye it!"

We all burst out laughing as Zayns hands flew protectively up to his quiff. The game kept going until each of us had gotten at least ten questions and my stomach hurt from laughing. And then we decided to watch a movie.

"What should we watch?"

"TOY STORY!" Liam and I shouted.

"Ugh, not again," the rest of the boys groaned.

"Toy Story...Three?" I offered.

"Fine," the boys replied with exasperated sighs and eye rolls. We fast forwarded through the previews and started the movie. I had snuggled up really close to Liam. He had his arm around my shoulder and my head was resting in the crook of his neck. My legs were folded up in his lap and our fingers were intertwined on my thigh while his thumb was rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

Liam didn't take his eyes off of the screen, I guess the rumors were true, Liam really was crazy about Toy Story. But what really shocked me was that as they were about to go into the fire, the part where I always cry, I could feel the tears welling up and my vision start to blur and when one fell down my cheek, I felt the pad of a thumb wipe it away. I looked up at Liam and saw him staring down at me.

"Are you okay, love?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just sad," I replied into his.

He kissed my temple and smiled down at me while pulling me closer to him, which I didn't think was possible, and then turned his head back to the screen. Once the movie was over, I noticed that Harry's arm was around Mads' shoulders and Libby and Niall were holding hands. Zayn and Louis had whipped out their iPhones and were probably texting their girlfriends, Perrie and Eleanor. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was five fifteen.

"Wow, look at the time, we should probably get going," I said, motioning to the girls "you guys have your soundcheck soon."

"Yeah we probably should be getting ready lads." Liam said.

"Nice to meet you"s were exchanged as Libby, Mads, and I got up to leave. We were walking out the door when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to find Liam standing there.

"Wait! Are you going to our concert on thursday?" he asked us.

"No, the tickets were too expensive," Libby responded.

"Would you like to?" he asked flashing three pairs of tickets and backstage passes.

"Yes!" we all screamed in unison while reaching out to grab a pair.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear after pulling him into a hug.

"No problem," he said after we pulled away "see you tomorrow?"

"Of course,"

He smiled "Wear something nice. I'll pick you up at six,"

"Okay," I replied as I gave him a peck on the lips and turned to walk out the door, incredibly excited for my date.

********Liam's POV********

As soon as Ava and her friends left the room I went back to sit on the love seat and saw all the boys immediately crowd around me.

"You have to stop this mate," Louis said.

"What? No, I can't," I responded.

"Yes, you can. And you have to, you're falling for her," Zayn chimed in.

"No, I can't be. I just met her, I can't have feelings for her, at least not yet," I said while thinking.

"Liam, we all saw you during the movie. For Gods sake you stopped watching Toy Story for her! You never did that with Danielle and you two dated for over a year!" Niall added.

I flinched at the sound of my ex-girlfriends name. But he was right, I never did, Ava just looked so vulnerable and sad...My thoughts were interrupted when Harry spoke up.

"Mate, don't do this to her,"

"I don't have a choice!" I almost yelled.

"Yes you do," Harry said reassuringly "you always have a choice, an you're definitely making the wrong one,"