↠DREAMER: Part 32↠

Kaelyn's Point of View

Ashlyn, Courtney, Taylor, Travis and I all sat in the backseat together. Taylor was acting like everybody's best friend, who cares that she's 10 years older than all of us?

She was so chill.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Taylor asked.

"I don't care, y'all?" Travis asked.

Taylor giggled at his accent. "You're all so country."

"I think I lost my accent," I said.

"I can hear it a little bit," Taylor said.

"I can't hear anything," Courtney said. "Sounds like a yankee to me."

I laughed.

We stopped by another live music restaurant and ate and listened to the band, while everybody stared at Taylor and on the way asks for pictures. We now had a crowd following us around. It wasn't that bad though. I sat in between Ashlyn and Courtney, and Taylor, Travis, and Phillip sat across from us. Taylor and all of us were really getting into the bands music, they were really good. As we were sitting there, the band that was playing came over.

"Oh my gosh, dude, it's so cool that you're here. We get to say Taylor Swift listened to us play." Said the lead singer, a guy with a deep country accent. "My names Darrel Harwood, do you have any tips for us?" (He's a real country artist, I've seen him play live, go check him out!)

"Yes," Taylor said. "Keep doing exactly what you're doing."

We finished eating and the band continued to play. Some fans came over and others took pictures from a distance or videoed us.

The restaurant had an outside area, and a patio with a fire and some other stuff. Travis, Courtney, Ashlyn and I went outside. Some people were playing cornhole and others were watching TV on the huge screen. We sat down at a table and ordered some milkshakes. They brought it back to us and we laughed and talked and drank our milkshakes.

We talked about music, our lives now, our good ole times, Courtney and her boyfriend, Ashlyn and her parents, who were divorcing, and Travis and his music. We talked about Taylor and I a lot. We talked about Nashville and my time in California at the orphanage, where it took all I had to hold it together to talk about it. I teared up a little and Courtney helped me out. We played pool and air hockey, and Travis and I did everything together- against each other. Courtney and Ashlyn stood around going "awww" every 5 minutes.

Taylor came out. "Okay guys, I'm sorry, we have to go. We were told to go through the back."

"What is it?" I asked.

"About 30 paparazzi," Taylor replied. "They're following me, we have to go now."

"Okay," I said, and we quickly got up, Travis tipped the waiter, and we walked out the back gate and jumped over some bushes. We quickly jumped in the car. As we rolled out I saw tons of paparazzi crowding the door and inside the restaurant. Suddenly, one turned and pointed. He yelled something and then all of them turned around. They ran towards their car.

"Get us out of here, fast," Taylor said. Phillip sped out.

"Why are there so many?" I asked.

"I have no clue," Taylor said. "I guess just cause I'm walking around in Nashville. Hey, you guys feeling a movie?"

"Uhh," I said. "Sure. What's playing?"

"THE GIVER," Taylor said.

"Oh I read that," I said.

"ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS," Taylor yelled.

"Woah, calm down," I said.

"LETS GO TO THE MOVIES- PHILLIP, HEAD FOR THE MOVIES."

"Hang on, hang on," Phillip said. "I have to lose these paparazzi..."

"Once we do and pull up, you go and get the tickets and then when you get them we can just run straight in, that way we won't be noticed." Taylor said.

"Alright," Phillip said. We took turns and switched lanes and lost the paparazzi. Finally we pulled up to a small local theatre. Phillip got out and went to the box thing and got our tickets.

"I've never heard of this movie," Travis said.

"How?" Asked Courtney. "Literally everybody says this movie is so good."

"Everybody's talking about it," said Ashlyn with a laugh.

"Well, if it's good," Travis laughed.

"It is," Taylor said. "It's soooo good."

"I'm assuming you can't wait to see this," Travis joked.

"You have no idea," Taylor said.

Courtney and Ashlyn and Taylor began their own conversation and Travis and I looked out the window and talked.

"I miss Nashville so much," I said.

"It's great," Travis said. "I've missed you being here."

"It's just hard..." I said. I felt like I was made of glass every time I talked about my mom, but I held it together. "With my mom and everything." I managed.

"I can imagine..." He trailed off. Phillip walked up to the car and we all got out and hurriedly walked to the doors. We walked with our heads down to the theatre.

When we walked in, I was relieved to see an almost empty theatre. It was in the middle of the day in school and work hours so it wasn't busy. It was around 2, so I expected it to be empty.

We walked all the way up to the back. I sat down next to Travis, and Courtney sat down beside me and Ashlyn on the other side of Travis.

"Ooooh," Courtney said. "Don't make out too much, after all-"

"No making out," Taylor said. "I'll be down here." She sat down a few rows in front of us.

"It's alright Taylor, we'll make sure they don't make out. Right Ashlyn?" Courtney said.

"Yep," Ashlyn said popping the P.

Taylor sent Phillip to go get us each popcorn. We also got a bunch of candy and drinks.

The movie started to play. My favorite character was Jonas. Halfway through, I felt Travis' hand touch mine on the arm rest. We sat there for a while with our hands hardly touching. Then they slipped into each other, and I couldn't help but smile when they did. I looked over to see him watching me.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing," he said.

We continued to watch the movie.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for 130 reads!!