Chapter 18 - Am I Dreaming?

Start from the beginning

Armaan shrugged; "Dunno...let's see..."

They walked into the room to see the rest of the gang sitting together. Rahul, Muskaan and Nikita sat around a table with Abhi who had his head on the table and looked up as they came in.

"Guys...tell me that I'm dreaming or tell me that I need more sleep..." he grumbled.

"Huh?" Muskaan said and they all looked at him curiously.

"What are you on about?" Nikita asked.

Abhi sat up and rubbed his eyes; "Did I just see Armaan and Ridz walk into the room holding hands?"

They all turned to look at the door and instantly their mouths dropped open.

"What the...?" Rahul's mouth was still open.

Armaan and Riddhima walked over to the gang and smiled at their shocked expressions; "Hey guys..." Riddhima smiled.

Armaan smacked Rahul on the shoulder; "Muh baand kar...maaki undhar chali jayegi..." (Shut your mouth...you'll swallow a fly)

He sat on the table and Riddhima stood close next to him, he then put his arm around her shoulder, they looked like the cutest couple ever. The rest of the gang, whose mouths were still hanging open, stared at them in amazement and shock.

Rahul couldn't get over the shock; "Yeh kya ho raha hain guys?" (What's going on guys?)

Armaan smile widened; "What does it look like?"

Muskaan turned to her friend; "Ridz?"

"Kya?" (What?) she answered shyly.

"I don't believe this..." Nikita said in shock.

"Are you guys messing with us?" Abhi said; he looked at his phone; "...It's not April's Fools is it?"

Armaan sighed; "Nahi yaar..." (No man)

"Toh puri kahaani batao na..." (So tell us the whole story) Rahul urged; he just couldn't wait any more.

Armaan smiled and tightened his grip around her shoulder; "Main aur Riddhima ek dusre ko pasand karte hain..." (Me and Riddhima like each other)

"Kya?" (What?) Nikita yelled.

Abhi put his hand to his head; "Rid-dhi-ma? OMG! What happened to Ms. Ghamandi?"

Muskaan was surprised; "Pasand?" (Like?)

Riddhima blushed; "Yes we like each other...and we are a new couple...as of last night..."

"I knew it...didn't I say that you two would make a cute couple...congratulations guys..." Muskaan beamed; she got up and hugged Riddhima.

"Thanks..." Riddhima moved back and looked around at the others.

"C'mon guys...get over it..." Armaan said to the other three.

"Congrats..." Rahul slapped Armaan on the shoulder.

Nikita was wearing a big smile; "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"I still don't believe this!" Abhi just could not believe it.

The five of them began to hit him and they all had a good laugh until the teacher came in, he took the register and then they all left for their lessons; the girls had textiles and the boys had economics. The girls walked into the room talking excitedly about the new couple as they began their work.

Muskaan quickly turned to look at Riddhima as she sat down; "So when did this all happen...?"

Nikita asked; "And how?"