Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

"Hey Harry! Why don't you show Sierra your hair products collection?" I said.

"Shut up Niall. We're are Louis' place anyway," He grumbled, turning red with embarrassment.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway Annabelle and Sierra. This is Zayn, Louis, and Liam," I said while pointing out the other boys. Annabelle nodded as I pointed them out.

Louis clicked a button on the white remote next to him on the couch and techno dance music started playing. "Techno dance time!" he yelled. Sierra laughed and ran to join Louis in dancing crazily. Annabelle and I just stood there awkwardly while everyone else flung their arms and legs around.

"Come on Niall!" Harry danced over and pulled on my arm. I looked at Annabelle who was smiling.

"Yeah! Come on Niall!" she agreed, pulling my other arm. The door opened and high heels clicked on the wooden floor.

"What. In. The. World?!" Shannon yelled. Liam and Zayn scrambled for the remote and the music turned off. Everyone stood straight up under Shannon's glare.

Someone pushed me forward. Louis. "Um, well, you see..." I started, trying to explain our craziness.

"Come on Niall!" she commanded, lifting her chin up in the air and stomping over to me. She yanked my wrist out of Annabelle's grasp, scratching her hand in the process. Annabelle drew in a sharp breath, wiping away the little amount of blood leaking out of the scrape. I tried taking my wrist out of Shannon's grasp but she held on.

"You know what?" I yelled. She loosened her grasp enough so I could pull my hand out of hers. I whipped around to face her square in the eye. "We're over! You're kinda sorta way to pushy!" I exclaimed. I heard Harry snicker. I usually didn't break up with girls by shouting but Shannon was done for.

"What?" Shannon shrieked. "Is it someone else?" she yelled.

"No!" I retorted. At least I didn't think so... Annabelle?

"Fine!" Shannon tilted her chin and drew her hand to her side. She turned and stomped out of the room.

The room was quiet for a few seconds and then a cheer erupted from the side of the room. I turned my head. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry were all cheering.

"Glad you did that! She was a pain!" Liam slapped me on the back. I grinned. That was a problem solved at least. I didn't even like her that much.

"Congrats," Harry yelled. "And you know what time it is?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows

Everyone in the room grinned.

"Techno dance time!" everyone shouted together.

The music started blasting and we all started dancing crazily.