Patton's amber eyes drink up the scenery that has been placed around him. The sky is an extraordinary mix of colours. Orange amalgamating with red to put on a fiery performance that the sun is so entranced by, it hesitates to sink any lower, desperate to watch as even the red manages to melt into soft shades of bubblegum that has already found its place in the arms of a purple cloud illuminated by the last farewell rays of sunlight. Guiding the sun to its place of slumber is a clear cobalt blue sky, not quite allowing the stars to shine yet, but gradually making room for the tiny silver ships to sail.

In front of them? A simple building. Nothing too fantastic, but since it's Roman's creation, Patton knows not to let his guard down just yet. Surely, the prince has something up his sleeve. And that he does.

As soon as they enter the flawless doors of the white bricked building, Patton gasps as a flood of soft, adorable puppies rush through the halls. Of course, since this is Roman's world, there is no possible way for the puppies to scratch, bite, or harm Patton in any way. The bubbly trait can simply enjoy playing with the animals in peace.

Roman flinches when a loud shriek pierces through the air. Has he made some sort of mistake? Is Patton not enjoying his creation? But when he properly analyses the situation two seconds later, he realises that what he's hearing are the high pitched giggles of his companion, who is laying across the floor with puppies of all breeds and sizes climbing over him to fight for his attention.

No, Patton doesn't need anything too exquisite to make him happy, but Roman, as he watches the giddy man kiss the tops of as many puppy heads as he can, gets an idea of how to make this world even better. Because Patton deserves every bit of it.

He excuses himself, promising to be back in just a few minutes and leaving Patton with an endless supply of dog treats. Lifting his hands up in front of him, he summons every cloud in the sky and slowly positions them on the ground, creating a fluffy, smokey-looking bed for Patton to relax on. It takes a little bit longer than he originally plans, but when he's finally finished, he re-enters the building and calls for the dogs to run outside and make themselves comfortable. Patton soon follows, curious as to what else Roman has in store.

When Patton spots the cloud bed made up for him, he grins widely in excitement and throws himself upon it, laughing loudly once again when the puppies surround him, lying beside him, across his chest, tucked wherever they can fit. Roman takes his place beside him and sighs happily, glad that he's managing to distract Patton from any pain he's been feeling for the past few weeks. "If you could meet any mythical or fictional creature, what would it be?"

Surprisingly, Patton's answer is almost immediate. "A pixie. Oh, or maybe a mermaid?"

"How about both?" Roman smiles.

The question slips out of his mouth before he can stop it. This is going to take more energy out of him than any other creation he's put into existence, but it'll be worth it. He just wants to help Patton the way he's helped him.

A bright beaming smile pulls at Patton's lips and Roman's heart strings as he closes his eyes, raising his hands to place his mental sketch of both a sweet little pixie and an elegant mermaid into the sky. He can see Patton's slight concern out of the corner of his eye and guesses that he'd worrying about how the mermaid will move around without water.

Roman places his hands behind his head and watches the shimmering green tail of the mermaid curl around the few clouds Roman had sent back up into the sky, manoeuvring around them so she can hover a little closer to where Patton and Roman are sitting. The pixie beams up at Patton and politely asks if she can sit herself on his shoulder, which is of course met with a giggly 'yes'.