The Surprise part 2

______________________________________________________

author's note: I forgot to post number 6 and posted 7 by accident so you may wanna go read 6 and reread 7 before you read this chapter. It will make more sense :) Hope you enjoy this "episode"  or "chapter"

                 ______________________________________________________

JM- Y/N, will you make me the luckiest man alive and be my girlfriend?

Y- OMG! JONAH! ARE YOU JOKING?

JM- no

Y- OMG! YES! I WILL!

He slipped the ring he bought on your finger and stood up. You were crying a little (tears of joy). He wiped the tears off your cheek and kissed you. When you got to your apartment Brianna was there. She was talking to Corbyn (As always) and Christina went to her hotel (Since she still lives in New York)

Y- Jonah, come inside!

JM- okay

You guys walked in holding hands.

B- awe, couple goals!

C- you guys are seriously so cute together

JM- so are you guys

Y- yeah, we should go on a double date sometime

B- wait, so is it confirmed? is (your shipname) real?

You and Jonah looked at each other and Jonah had the biggest smile on his face. You giggled and at the same time you two replied:

Y&JM- Yes!

B- yay!

C- party time!

You laughed. You held Jonah's hand. You gave Jonah a tour of the apartment and then you guys went to your room. You guys laid in your bed and watched Netflix all night.

Jonah's P.O.V.-

I felt something lay on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Y/N. She feel asleep and laid her head on my shoulder. She was so cute. I didn't know what to do. I just let her lay her head on my shoulder so i didn't move. I eventually feel asleep. I woke up the next morning to see that I accidentally had wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist during the night. I tried to get up but I didn't want Y/N to wake up. I just got on my phone and laid next to her. When she woke up she instantly had this huge smile.

Y/N'S P.O.V.-

Y- good morning

JM- good morning

Y- i just realized something, we have to tell our fans that we are dating

JM- I have an idea, first put on your ring

You put on your ring and Jonah put his matching ring on his finger. He held your hand to where the camera could see both of the rings. He took the picture on a polaroid camera i had. It turned out so cute. We set up an artsy/aesthetic background and put the polaroid picture on the background. We held hands and made sure it was in the frame of the camera. We both took the same picture.

Jonah's caption: I'm excited to spend this next chapter of my life with my beautiful and talented girlfriend. @ Aesthetically_Guitar,Ilysm😍😘💖

Your caption: I have finally found the one💖 @ jonahmarais😍😍

Our fans instantly started blowing up your phones. Most of the comments were supportive, but there was one comment that stood out to you. It was from...

____________________________________________________________

Words: 541