Fixated

Payton

I lock eyes with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her green eyes shine at me as I take in her appearance. Her toned legs look smooth, and her red dress hugs her curves in all the right places. She has a plump chest and her luscious dark hair flows down her shoulders. Her red lips look delicious and all I can think about is ravishing her in my bedroom.

"Mine"

My wolf, Evin, growls in my mind.

As I walk toward her, I realize that I have seen this girl before, but cannot remember where or when I met her. She smiles brightly, her eyes raking up and down my body, before meeting my eyes again.
Suddenly, I feel very exposed; my navy blue off-the shoulder crop top reveals a sliver of skin on my rib cage and the rest of me was covered by the matching high waisted pants. Yet I feel practically naked under her gaze.

"Hello, mate", she greets me.

"Hi, beautiful, what's your name?", a flash of hurt crosses her eyes, telling me that I definitely know this woman.

"Zuelia Raleigh", my eyes gleam in recognition. I haven't seen her since she was a small and straggly teen, the lady in front of me was without a doubt, a woman. Her father was a very strong Alpha and ran their pack gracefully. My dads both admired his control and wisdom.

"I'm sorry, Zuelia, you look so different", I apologize. I rarely ever admit fault. Maybe, my high ponytail was too tight, allowing me to do such a thing.

"As do you, Payton", she replies. I shiver, loving the way she says my name.

"Let's go somewhere quieter, where we can talk", I suggest holding out my hand. She flashes me another one of her gorgeous smiles before slipping her hand in mine. I have to stop myself from moaning in pleasure, from the sparks that her touch brings.

I navigate through the crowd of people, most recognizing me and moving out of my way. I catch sight of Olivia practically offering herself to a group of unmated males. I let out a warning growl, which makes the boys scatter away like ants.

"Why do you always have to ruin my fun?" , Vee glares at me.

" Why can't you be patient and wait for your mate?", she shoots me a nasty glare before stomping away, probably to find more men to prey on. I turn to Zuelia and give her a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry, but I had to intervene or Vee would of had those guys for dinner", I shrug. She nods her head in understanding.

" I definitely would of done the same thing, if it were my little sister", she gives me a small smile and we continue to make our way outside.

I take her through the side garden, silently pulling her along the gravel path. After some time, we finally come across my home.Zuelia lets out a small gasp as she takes in my house.
I had my own home built away from the pack house to get privacy. The beautiful two story building sat proudly, the outside lights clicking on sensing our arrival. My home is large and has six bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms, with a pool and its own theatre. It's a perfect house to raise a family in. I punched in the code, before guiding her through the entrance.

"You live here?", her green eyes flash at me. She looks at the nice decor, and fancy staircase in front of us.

"Yes, this is my home", I place my hands in my pockets.

"Do you like it?", I ask wanting her approval.

"It's beautiful, care to show me to the bathroom?", she asks with her legs crossed, indicating that she had probably had to go for a while.