Sleepover

TYLERS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up at 6:00 and roll over.  Unfortunately I was already on the edge of the bed so now I’m on the floor in a mass of tangled covers.  “Fuuuuuucckkkkkk” I groan, sitting up groggily and reaching up for my phone and my glasses on my bedside table.  I check my messages and see that Alfie texted me at 2:00 Am reminding me about his birthday sleepover tonight.

I reply telling him happy birthday and that I’ll be at his party.  I get up lazily and go into the bathroom checking my unruly lavender hair in the mirror. UGH one day I will figure out how to not get bed head.  I strip and get into the shower.  I wash and such, and then I get out and towel off.  I put on some underwear, colored jeans, and my favorite tee-shirt.  I find a jacket and pull it on, and then I head to the mirror to work on the mess that is my hair.

I work on my hair for about 45 minutes until I have an acceptable quiff formed. Then I leave my room and head downstairs.  My mom is at the table eating breakfast and offers me a muffin.  “No thanks, mom.  I’ll eat at school.”I reply.  I’m lying though, I never eat breakfast. 

“Alright then.  I love you. When will you be home dear?”She asks.  “Um I’m staying at Alfie’s tonight but I’ll be in right after school to get my camera.  Love you too. Bye!”  I call out to her as I step out of the door into the crisp morning air. 

I meet up with Joey at our usual place and we start walking to school.  “Are you coming to Alfie’s tonight?” He asks me before shoving an apple in my hands.  Joey is against me skipping meals and uses every opportunity to try and get me to eat.  Its useless to argue with Joey, so I bite into the apple then say, “Yeah. You?”

“Yep.  Don’t forget your camera.  I expect a ton of collabs.”  He replies.  Finally we make it to school and I throw the barely eaten apple away when Joey isn’t looking.  Me and Joey make it to our lockers and grab our books and head to class.  “So who else is coming to Alfie’s” I ask Joey.

“Um let’s see, Marcus, Felix, Toby, Caspar, Ricky, Kian, Connor, Dan, Phil, Joe, Jim, and ummm Shane.” He replied blushing a bit at the last name on the list.  “Joey your blushing.  You actually like Shane don’t you?”

“No.  No, it’s not that.  It’s just I’m actually straight but nobody believes that and all this Shoey crap makes things really awkward for me and Shane.” (Sorry Shoey shippers there is no Shoey in this fanfic)  “Oh I see.  Well that sucks.  But im sure things will get better with Shane and your fans will lay off eventually.” I replied not really sure what to say.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH

I sit down with my usual group at lunch and glance quickly to the table in the far right corner.  That is where the freshmen who have this lunch period usually sit, so Troye is usually sitting at the end of the table talking to his girlfriend.  Girlfriend.  Girlfriend? No.  I mean it doesn’t fit Troye properly in my mind.  They are probably just friends and im overreacting.  But at any rate Troye’s not there today.

Where is he?  I saw him last night and he was crying.  Is he ok? Why the hell isn’t he here?  God now I’m freaking out over a freshman that I have talked to literally once.  What the hell is wrong with me?  I just need to get over Troye and move on.

Time skip to Alfie’s sleepover

When I get to Alfie’s everyone’s already there and there is filming going on everywhere.  Joey, Felix, and Toby are filming a gaming video.  Marcus, Joe, and Jim are doing a livestream.  Dan, Phil, and Alfie are playing guess the youtuber.  Caspar and Shane are collabing and Ricky and Kian are filming an ask Rickian.

The only one not filming anything at the moment is Connor and he is sitting on the couch on his phone.  I walk over to the couch setting the bag containing my camera down on the floor and then sit next to Connor.  “You’re being quite anti-social today.”  I stated.

“Finally you’re here.  I’ve been waiting for the legendary Tyler Oakley to arrive so I could do a video with him.  Will you give me the honor of filming with you?”  He asks in mock formality.  “Why of course peasant.”I reply giggling.

After I stop giggling I ask, “What kind of video are we filming?”  “The people want us to play Marry, Fuck, Kill.” He replied showing me his phone which displayed a ton of twitter accounts begging us to play that game.  “Ok.  Let’s start.”

We set up my camera and then we start writing slips to put in the cups.  When we finally finish we start playing.  The game is fun and includes a conversation about Connor fucking a cup of coffee.  Then I pull out a name that makes my heart stop. Troye Sivan is printed neatly in Connors hand writing.

I panic for a second.  I mean I couldn’t say that I would kill Troye because it would send the wrong message if he somehow saw this video.  I mean I couldn’t say that I want to fuck him either, because the age gap makes that a bit too weird and anyway I don’t want to just get into his pants.  I want to date him and fall in love with him and……well you get the picture.

 “Marry Troye.” I say.  Hoping I didn’t respond too quickly.  I then go on with the rest of my options and once I finish we keep playing but it’s all kind of a blur in my mind.  I had successfully kept Troye out of my mind since lunch but now I won’t be able to stop thinking about him.  Why did Connor put Troye’s name in there?  Does he know I like Troye?

After the video was over the night kind of flew by.  I collabed with a few more people.  At some point we ordered pizza and had cake.  Zoe, Lisa, Marzia(I apologize if I misspelled that), Andrea, and Tanya stopped by momentarily to see their boyfriends.  Someone somehow got some beer and pretty soon we’re all pretty drunk.  After a while everyone starts to fall asleep, including me. 

My last thought before I fall into my drunk slumber is of a certain freshman and he follows me into my dreams as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SO SO SORRY.  I havent updated in forever and rather than giving u guys excuses im going  apoligize by putting up this longish chapter and a mini chapter on the same night.  IT IS UNREAL HOW MANY READS I HAVE.  like 700 something. THAT IS ALOT. THANK U GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH.  I LOVE U GUYS.

This chapter is dedicated to uncommon1D for being an amazing writer and an awesome friend.  Please please please read some of her stories she really is a great writer and deserves more reads then she has.

Once again thank u guys.  Mini chappie is going to be up shortly.  Please comment,vote share this your friends,family and animals.