epilogue.

five years later

she looked beautiful in white. everyone was commenting on it, and jimin could hear it loud and clear, but his eyes were fixed on something else. someone else.

the wedding had been beautiful. the ceremony was so thoughtfully planned out, every inch of the chapel and then the reception venue were decorated with blue and white flowers. everything looked so ethereal and exactly how a dream wedding would be.

everyone watched as the pair approached the dancefloor. everyone was cheering for them, and yet again, jimin's eyes wouldn't follow. his eyes were glued on the maid of honor.

"you know you're supposed to be watching them, right?" sinai chuckled, not even needing to avert her eyes from her best friend as she danced with her now husband.

"perhaps," jimin replied, chuckling. he leaned in closer to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"yah jimin!" she swatted his arm, chuckling as he ignored her and simply draped his arm around her waist.

"marry me," he whispered against her ear.

sinai would swoon every time he asked, and yet she was also very used to it at this point. jimin had been asking nonstop, practically every day now, and sinai's answer would always be the same.

"once i finish my residency we'll talk about it," she finally looked at him, giving him doe eyes.

"talk about it? you bet your ass the second you finish it i'm gonna be down on one knee," he huffed, pouting slightly. sinai blushed, nuzzling her nose against his. "you look beautiful."

"you've said it like thirty times already, don't make me get cocky now," she spoke in a whisper, running her fingertips through his now black hair. "you look very handsome too, though."

"what if i do want you to have more self esteem? i'll boost your ego as much as i want to," he joked, making sinai grin.

"you know, who'd have guessed those two would be getting married already," sinai shook her head. "they really did fall head over heels, didn't they?"

"yeah," jimin nodded. "in between all the roasting i guess they did."

"we are the same you know?" sinai raised her eyebrow. "our relationship consists of me roasting you even more than jennie does taehyung."

"that's true... which reminds me," jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "we should be getting married too."

sinai rolled her eyes playfully, pushing his chest lightly as her eyes fixated on the pair dancing once again. jimin knew that she was only postponing the wedding because she wanted to have time for him when they got married. being a resident basically made her be away from home almost all day, and the few hours that she got to spend with him she didn't want to waste on planning a wedding.

however, it had always been a conversation. he had never truly proposed, and the idea of him ever doing that made her knees go weak. she knew she wouldn't be able to refuse him then.

the dance suddenly ended and jennie directed herself towards the microphone.

"all of you single ladies, it's time for the bouquet toss!" she exclaimed, a loud cheer erupting from the ladies quickly walking towards her.

jimin nudged sinai, who turned her head to him. "you have to go, you know?"

sinai shook her head. "no i don't, i'm not single."

jimin was about to speak when jennie raised her voice once again. "sinai, we all know you're practically married already but no ring means you belong here!"