thirty-eight.

sinai gasped excitedly as she walked through the doors to jimin's beach house. the poor blonde, however, was too busy carrying both his suitcase and her two. the girl had definitely missed the memo of packing light.

"i can't believe this," she clapped her hands, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head as she walked towards the double doors that lead straight from the living room to the beach. "jimin, this is amazing!"

"yeah, yeah," jimin huffed, setting the bags down on the floor, his hands on his waist. "what do you even carry inside these? bricks?"

sinai turned around, chuckling as she made her way to the male. "you were the one who offered to carry them for me, remember?" she spoke, her arms comfortably wrapping around the slightly taller male's neck.

"remind me to never do that again," he spoke playfully, pressing a soft peck to the younger's lips. "but c'mon, let me show you around," he took her hand and started walking towards the main corridor.

the house was huge, to say the least, at least for a beach house. sinai tried not to feel too overwhelmed as she took in her surroundings; jimin definitely was rich, and it almost made her feel bad that she couldn't do things like this for him as well.

"so, here's the kitchen," he pointed towards one of the doors. "the fridge has been fully stocked for this weekend, so just in case you feel like munching on something during the night."

"and also where i'll be cooking to thank you for my stay here," she spoke, grinning.

"you don't have to do that," jimin frowned. he hated the thought of her feeling like she owed him something for all of that.

"i want to," she spoke sincerely. "besides, i'm a great cook, you'll be thankful."

jimin chuckled, shaking his head. just when he thought that she couldn't positively surprise him any more, she did.

"moving on," he smiled, pulling her along as he showed her the other rooms.

there was a small gym, a small movie room and also two guest bedrooms. jimin had prepared one of them for himself, letting sinai have the master bedroom.

she couldn't hide the disappointment on her face as he told her he'd be sleeping there. she thought of the warmth of his body against hers in the night he had spent over at her place, but she knew the boy probably didn't want to pressure her into feeling like they should share a room.

"you should get the master bedroom though," she protested as he then proceeded to carry her stuff into the room.

"nah, i treat my guests the right way," jimin winked at her playfully.

"exactly, i'm your guest, hence the guest bedroom," she put her hands on her waist.

"don't be stubborn," he shook his head, walking up to her, his frame towering over hers.

her heart beat sped up whenever he got this close to her. she was much more used to it, and yet he still managed to make her feel like this. "stay with me," she blurted out.

his eyebrow raised, a cheesy smile forming on his lips. "as in, sleep here with you?"

sinai didn't do much besides nodding and blushing. jimin tilted his head, analyzing her features to make sure that was what she wanted. once he realized she actually had meant it, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"if that's what you want," he spoke, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"is it what you want as well?" she asked, suddenly worried that he might only be doing it for her sake.