Meet The Characters:

(A/N: Hey guys my story is sort of BS or Byuntae or Pervert Minds i kind of like to make a story so here meet the characters)

Main Characters :

(Tiffany Hwang as AquaMarine Lee )- she's beautiful, kind, sweet, seductive and filthy rich.

He hates being surrounded by boys cause she had a past and she doesn't want to remember it anymore.

The 12 Hot Gods :)

Luhan Xi - the hotest boy in their group, handsome, wild in bed and takes a lot of girls with him.

Kim Jong In or Kai

- his super hot, super handsome , wild, and uses his seductive style with other girls he takes in bed.

Byun Baekhyun or Baekhyun

- masterBaekhyun. He loves to do masterbating and foreplaying or SOP on the phone with other girls.

Park Chanyeol ot Chanyeol

- his very hansome, hot , wild in bed and loves foreplaying and always masterbates.

Oh Sehun or Sehun

- the maknae of the group, his hot and takes every girls vurginity.

Wu Yi Fan or Kris Wu

- a tall,handsome dude with an over all killing appeal.

His very hot,sexy and handsome.

one of the best dudes who can stay with u at night.

Kim Joon Myun or Suho

- Small bur terrible in bed. his super white, loves to flirt with all of the girls surrounds him and handsome. his the leader of their group.

Zhang Yi Xing or Lay

- hot,sexy and crazy while fucking you on bed.

Kim Min Seok or Xiumin

- very cute but has a wild side when doing their sexual intercourse.

Huang Zi Tao or Tao

- hot, handsome,sexy every girl dreams of him. his perfect and has a devil and lustful side.

Kim Jondae or Chen

- his the troller among all of them but he has a dark,creepy and wild side when you try to escape from his territory.

Do Kyungsoo or DO

- head cook or main chef at their Dorm. But he has a wild,crazy and weird side when it comes to girls.