Chapter Seven: They are Planning Something Creepy?

(A/N: Hey guys here is my update hope u like it thanks and please keep on voting)

(Luhan's POV:)

Aqua she seems so lonely and quiet what is bothering her, i don't know but i want her to cheer up and be happy.

We arrived at our dorm or i say Mansion. I parked my car outside.

Aqua she's fast a sleep. DO,Chen and Sehun went down. So it was me and Aqua only in my car.

I started waking her up, i was moving her shoulders and she keeps on wiggling her head.

" Hey Aqua wake up, were already here " i said but she didn't hear me.

" What! i'm so sleepy i wan't to rest and sleep goodnight Luhan " she said and cuddled at the side of my car. What an adorable girl she is.

I Unbuckled my seatbelt and went out of my car. I opened Aqua's door and she almost fell but luckily i catch her.

I also removed her seatbelt and i carried her out of my car in bridal style.

She was leaning her head on my chest and it feels comfortable and it makes me happy.

We went inside our house and the other members where preparing for our Lunch.

When they saw me carrying Aqua Kai and Tao smirked and the others did that too.

" Hey what is happening here why are you all smirking devilishly at her huh " i asked. Then Kai got closer too me.

" Well we have a plan, Luhan go and take a shower first then let Aqua sleep until she wants, cause we will surprise her " Kai said and tapped my shoulder.

What is going on here i don't even know? Oh well atleast this girl is peacefully safe in my side.

I got upsatairs and went to our room. I opened it and Aqua's Bed was full of gifts.

I just laid Aqua on my bed and i went to her bedside and get the gift under the bed.

I look at the card and it was from no one. What is all of this gifts is it her birthday? Never mind.

I just got my towel and showered for atleast 5 minutes. I need to be fresh and clean when she's awake already.

(Aqua's POV:)

I was feeling uneasy and straggling with my sleep. I opened my eyes slowly and i was in our room.

Maybe Luhan brought me here. But where is he. Maybe his taking a bath.

I looked to my left and my bed its full of gifts. But i don't remember putting it in my bed.

I checked out the card and its from Ella, why did she Oh! now i know today is my Birthday and i'm turning 19 yrs. old.

Oh how can i forgot my day, so thats why my feeling got so strange and i feel happy.

'Haha Happy Birthday to me' i said to myself then a tear fell from my eyes.

Then someone opened the door on the bathroom. I turned around and saw Luhan who was freshen up and when i look down to his crotch its bigger than i ever thought but its covered with a white towel.

" Hey your awake, i think you should take a bath cause they are planning something oh and make yourself prettier okay " Luhan said. I just nodded and stood up. He went closer to me and pulled my waist.

Now our faces where just inches away from each other and i can feel his fresh breath.

" You know even though you stink and you look to sleepy i still like your personality and thats true " Luhan said. And i feel that my cheeks are burning hot.