epilogue

The man sighed, logging into his profile once again. He had owned the account for several months now, but could never find anyone interesting enough for him. A majority of the men that had sent him requests were either old, fuckboys, or they were just.. boring. Completely stale.

Seokjin needed someone exciting in his life to spice it up a little. And okay maybe - sure, he wanted a good fuck since he hadn't gotten laid in a while - but he mostly just wanted to meet someone who he had a connection with.

He checked his notifications, seeing that he had a request.

[ you have a request from pjimin00! ]

"P. Jimin, eh?" He murmured to himself, going to the other's profile to see if he was even worth accepting.

His profile image was quite lovely. Blonde hair, eyeliner smudged prettily around his eyes, rosy pink lips. He was most definitely attractive, Seokjin couldn't lie about that. Although he still needed more convincing before he accepted.

He continued looking through his profile, nodding here and there at the answers to the - extremely basic - questions they asked when you created an account. Nothing particularly stuck out to him until he read the boy's bio: "I made my fantasy life more powerful than my real one."

It was a simple line, but it was intriguing to Seokjin. It made him want to find out what exactly this Jimin meant by his 'fantasy life.'

[ accept / decline ]

[ seokgenie has logged on! ]
[ you have a message from pjimin00! ]

pjimin00: Hello! I just happened to stumble across your profile while I was searching. Pardon me if this is a bit too forward, but you have got to be one of the most attractive men I have ever laid eyes on.

fin