thirteen

Namjoon was sitting on his couch, his laptop resting on his thighs as he worked on an essay. His fingers typed quickly at the keyboard, wanting to get the assignment done as fast as possible. He hated writing essays, so he always tried to get them done quick.

As he was finishing his last paragraph, his cell phone dinged, alerting that he had received a text message. He looked down at the phone, reading the message.

jiminie: Hey hyung! If you aren't busy, I'd like to discuss the photography project.

Namjoon felt nervous.
He prayed that Jimin wasn't changing his mind and backing out. He didn't have anyone else to use as his subject and he really wanted to photograph Jimin.

Joonie Hyung❤️: hi jiminie
Joonie Hyung❤️: i'm free right now if you wanna talk
Joonie Hyung❤️: everything ok?

jiminie: Yes! Everything is fine.
jiminie: I actually have an idea for a theme.

Joonie Hyung❤️: oh you do??

jiminie: Yep!

Joonie Hyung❤️: let me hear it

jiminie: How about you just bring your camera Thursday? [image attached]

Namjoom bit his lip as he looked at the photo he had been sent. He couldn't deal with how attractive was or how much sex appeal he oozed. When he first met the younger, he had no idea that he'd be so hot and arousing.

Joonie Hyung❤️: i'll bring it
Joonie Hyung❤️: now i have a question

jiminie: Yes?

Joonie Hyung❤️: who said you were allowed to tease me with such photos?

jiminie: Hm.. nobody.
jiminie: I don't need you or anyone else's permission.

Joonie Hyung❤️: oh yeah?

jiminie: Yeah.

Joonie Hyung❤️: perhaps i'll have to reach you a lesson
Joonie Hyung❤️: all about respect

jiminie: Perhaps.

Joonie Hyung❤️: you really want punished don't you?

jiminie: Maybe.
jiminie: Guess you'll have to find out on Thursday.

Joonie Hyung❤️: make sure you're prepared

jiminie: You as well.
jiminie: See you then, hyung.

Joonie Hyung❤️: see you

jiminie: Oh, feel free to save that photo, by the way.

Joonie Hyung❤️: like i'd ever

Truthfully, Namjoon had saved the photo immediately after receiving it. He most definitely needed that photograph in his possession.

After their conversation, he went to his photo gallery and placed the newly saved image in his album labeled 'True Beauty.' It was an album consisting only of photos he had taken of Jimin and selfies that the boy had taken himself.

"Oh Jiminie," he sighed, looking through the album. "You really should be in an art museum."

authors note:
hey guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next ones!

what do you think jimin has planned for the photoshoot?

also, thank you all for 1k reads on this already!!!