cinq

(A/N) about the notes: two notes are written on one piece of paper, one note on the front and one on the back. the last one is a single note . if you don't understand, just ask and i will explain as best as I can, it's kind of important

_

jeno, is rennie wearing new glasses today?? he looks fucking adorable??? 

_

no jae u dumbass he had those last tuesday believe me I know I was staring at him all class. wait u were too how did u not notice-

_

_

diD YOU SEE THAT SHOULDER WIGGLE HE JUST DID WHEN HE WAS CHECKING HIS POCKET OMGGG JENO HELP ME NOW CAN I JUST KISS HIM

_

he looked at mE NANA HE LOOKED AT MEEEE

_

_

maybe he looked in his pocket and found my fucking WIG

_

jaemin have I ever said: hes so fucking cute

_

_

look at him taking jeno notes he's so cute when he takes english notes and looks at the teacher and breathes- 

_

what did the teacher just say I was too busy uwuing at this boi

_

he looks really nervous nana :( I wanna hug him 

_

Renjun couldn't stop smiling. His face hurt from the amount of time he had been smiling like a manic at the five little pieces of paper that he read so many times they must have been sick of him by now. 

Seriously, he had been reading them nonstop for an hour. How many times could one reread nine short notes in an hour? Renjun didn't want to know. 

They had just been... spazzing out over him all class. Jaemin had noticed him checking his pocket and told Jeno about it. And the only thing he insinuated was Renjun had found his wig. 

He couldn't mistake anything now. They... they liked him. A lot. Maybe even as much as he liked them. 

He could even confront them tomor-

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The prices of paper went flying out of his hands and he went to clutch his chest, feeling his heart palpating at an alarming rate in response to the shock of a lifetime. 

His sister had come barging into the room, uninvited, and at the worst fucking time. He was in the middle of a life changing decision, one that could-

She was eyeing the slips of paper on the ground. Shit. 

Renjun scrambled to snatch the notes off the ground before she could reach them. If she did- Renjun didn't want to think about it. He stuffed them back in his pocket and stood up to face his older sister with his cheeks puffed out in annoyance, and a pissed expression (which was completely put out of effect by his cheeks, darn it ).

"What are those, gǒu pì?" (A/N: that's no pet name, trust me. look it up)

"N-nothing, Daiyu." Again, Renjun's prime fibbing skills were put into use. His sister raised a heavily penciled eyebrow and shrugged. Renjun breathed slightly, he wasn't expecting her to let him off the hook that easily. 

"Whatever." She threw a book on his bed. "Do my maths, pages 394 to 413. I don't get shit and I don't have the time. It's due tomorrow and I'm telling mom if you fuck it up." Renjun sighed resignedly and looked at the book now lying forlornly on his bed in misery. Why did she bother taking higher level if she didn't "get shit"? 

"When were you assigned it?" he asked, already knowing the sort of answer he would get back. "Last Wednesday. Why?" she replied in a way that she thought must be innocent, though she looked nothing but malevolent. Renjun sighed frustratedly and sat back, placing his head in his hands and nodding to show his acquiesce, knowing he couldn't just tell her to get out so he could get started. 

"Oh, Renjun, I'm just doing this to make sure you have something to do, with all that time you have because of your absence of friends. You must get lonely, at least have my book to keep you company. You should thank me." Who do you think I go to whenever you and mom kick me out?

"Thanks," he said through gritted teeth. 

Daiyu smiled at Renjun and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door? 

Renjun stood up, a bit weak from misery and closed the door quietly. His eyes widened as he remembered the notes in his pocket. He took them out of his pocket, triple checking it to make sure he got all of them. 

He took a coarse, brown envelope out of his drawer and placed them in, absentmindedly counting them as they went in. 

One. 

Two. 

Three. 

Four. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do u know I'm literally making this up as I go hehehahahoho I just came up with a whole new story line and am currently smiling like the fucking joker 

also y'all like the new cover?? took me way longer than it looks cuz I'm unskilled ohoho