un

"Hey, could you pass this to the dude beside you? Thanks." 

Renjun sighed, conspicuously taking the piece of paper, being careful not to brush his fingers against the ones of Na Jaemin, who, of course, he knew the name of. He also knew the name of "the dude" whom he was being asked to pass the note to. But he did not bother to inform the other boy of this, who had by now turned toward the front of the class, his eyes dancing to the right every so often to see the reaction of his boyfriend to his note, whatever it may be on. Renjun didn't know. 

Every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, he was asked at least three times to pass on notes back and forth from the couple he was seated between during English, while he was diligently taking notes or paying attention to the way the teacher spoke. Not that he was complaining, however. The two boys (yes, both of them. Wasn't he blessed?) were both quite attractive. 

Anyway, he tapped the (toned) bicep of Lee Jeno furtively, and when the other turned to him with a little smile, Renjun ignored his increased heart rate and held out the note for him to take. Jeno took the note, and attacked Renjun with an adorable little smile before turning and reading the note, probably forgetting the former's existence entirely. 

Jeno looked over at Jaemin, catching his attention with the sudden movement and nodded fervently in agreement. Jaemin shushed Jeno cutely (even though he wasn't talking) and they both turned quickly towards the teacher before their teacher noticed their inattention. Then it struck Renjun he had been analysing the two's movements for a bit too long to be considered curious, and pushed up his glasses up his nose nervously before focusing on past tense verbs again. 

=

The next day, Renjun was tapped on the arm by Jeno five minutes before the bell rang and asked, for the thousandth time, to pass a note to the guy with brown hair beside him. 

Renjun wasn't having a good day, not at all. He had walked into school fifteen minutes late that morning, soaking wet, and a lost book, a closed cafeteria and a pop quiz that no one was prepared for later, everyone was having to deal with a positively pissed Renjun. 

So when Jeno passed him a folded piece of paper ripped out of his notebook in which he was supposed to be taking notes in, Renjun tilted his head towards the ceiling and sighed out of his nose in annoyance. He snatched the paper out of Jeno's hand and went to just throw it at Jaemin, while thinking do they even know my freaking name? but just as he turned, his eardrums were assaulted by the shrill ringing of the bell, signalling the end of the day. He blinked and the two of them were gone, and he was left clutching a note not meant for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oof hi sorry bout wasting ur time

this is gonna be a short story so ye