30. interupted lexie time

Start from the beginning

"You literally told me he was rude to you when you first met him" Lexie pointed out. Ella scoffed but she couldn't deny it.

"He's much nicer when he's sober, he was just excited" she didn't know why she was trying to push Lexie to be with him but she just felt as if it was right. Lexie stood up and took the bag of Doritos off Ella.

"It's just not a good idea Elle" Ella sat up as she walked around the apartment.

"Why not?" Ella felt so immature compared to Lexie. Lexie seemed as if she knew what she wanted in life and how to get it.

"What if you and Timmy don't work out? Or Matt and I don't work out? It's just not a good idea." Lexie walked over to the kitchen and put the Doritos in the cupboard.

"Just come and visit me for a weekend in New York and spend some time with him" Ella pushed Lexie to be point where she just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Stop trying to force me onto your boyfriends best friend. We don't live in a fairytale or some romance novel so stop talking about it" Lexie shouted which put Ella in her place. Ella slumped back down onto the sofa and started to watch Miss Stevens since Timmy was in that and she missed him.

There was a knock at the door just as Lexie started to unload the dishwasher.

"Who's that?" Ella asked from the sofa.

"I don't know, maybe we should open the door and find out" Lexie sassed which just made Ella roll her eyes. She paused the movie and stood up to answer the door. When she opened it, Milo was stood in front of her.

"Milo" Ella stood shocked. She wiped the Dorito dust onto her joggers and tried to make herself look more sophisticated with what she had.

"Hey, I thought I'd come say hi. See if you're excited for New York" Lexie watched the interaction go down. She remembered Milo from school, she never liked him but knew that Ella took pity on him. Milo noticed Lexie from the corner of his eye. "Oh my god! Lexie? No way!" He pushed past Ella to hug Lexie. Ella shut the door and just accepted that he was in their home now.

Just as Milo turned to Ella to talk to her about whatever it was that he came there for, her phone started to ring. Ella sprinted to get it, in hopes of it being Timmy and when it was his name and face that popped up she knew she had to answer it.

"Hang on Milo, I'll be just a second" she said. Lexie mentally cursed Timmy because now she had to have a conversation with him. "Hey" Ella said down the phone as she ran into her room.

"Your mom called my management" he started, Ella's heart dropped. This was it, he was going to break up with her. She knew it would be about her mum.

"What?" She collapsed onto her bed. "What did she say?" Timmy could feel her frustration.

"Apparently she called them and said our relationship isn't good for my work or yours and that we should agree not to be together" he admitted. Ella just wanted him to hug her and tell her everything was going to be alright but he was so far away and it hurt so much.

"I hope you told them she's fucking insane" Ella tightened her fist angrily.

"Heh, something like that. Can you talk to her or something? I don't want my management getting involved." he was thinking of the business side to things which Ella could respect but she did worry about the other side.

"Yeah, I'll talk to her. I'm so sorry" Ella rubbed her eyes, she didn't know what to do about he mum anymore.

"That's okay, I've got to go." He sounded distracted to Ella but she didn't know it was because Matt was watching a movie and was complaining about Timmy being too loud.

"Okay." Ella wanted to have a long conversation with him but she knew that couldn't always be the case.

"Ella, I love you. Don't forget that" he said with a less distracted voice. Ella let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

"I won't, I love you too." She replied before he hung up. She laid on her bed for a second and took some deep breaths before fixing her hair and standing up.

"Hey Ella, do you wanna run some lines while I'm here?" The overly energetic Milo asked as she entered the living room again.

"Was that Timothée?" Lexie asked, sensing something about Ella that wasn't there when she left the room.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it later. Sure Milo, I'll go and grab my script" Ella breathed.

Lexie worried that Ella's heart wouldn't be able to handle the long distance relationship. Ella was young and inexperienced with love and Lexie knew that, she also knew how much her and Timmy liked each other and how happy that made Ella. It was overall hard for everyone involved.