"This looks easy. I want some action." He sigh resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You'll get one later if you don't move away from me." I glared at him and bounce my shoulder to shove his chin.

"Tsk tsk. This is why our relationship didn't work." He clicked his tongue. "How about we try again?" He grin.

"Shut up and stop talki--"

"Jennie." A cold, deep husky voice gain my attention.

I turn around and faced a dim face of Jisoo.

"J-jisoo." The only word that slip out of my mouth.

"Hey Jisoo!" Taehyung greeted with a smug smile.

Jisoo shot him a death glare that made Taehyung chuckled. He slip his hand on mine and lean on my ear to whisper. Soon, Jisoo's flaring eyes moves to mine that made me gulp to death. I chew my inner cheek nervously, never seen that Jisoo looks so scary with just staring at me. Why am I feeling that I was caught cheating and I need to explain everything.

"He's coming, better talk to your jealous girlfriend later."

I blush of what he said, that sounds great if Jisoo is really my girlfriend. But sadly, she's not.

I noticed how Jisoo look into our laced fingers, like her eyes was about to fire a laser and cut our hands.

"Hmm, I'll see you later?" I say smiling awkwardly to her.

"We better be." Her voice was traced with sharp and a warning.

"Babe, he's here." Taehyung says looking on our back.

"Okay." I nod and go back to our seat with Taehyung guiding me to sit.

I glance again to Jisoo, but she's no longer here. I sigh internally and started feeling uneasy because of the interaction with Jisoo earlier.

"Did I took too long?" Mr. Jung asks.

"Not really." Taehyung answers.

"Okay." He nod. "Did you already sign the contract?" He asks.

"Not yet..." I say making him look into me with furrowed brows. "...I just want to ask something about this file." I smile sweetly that made him smile too.

"Anything." He smile and touch my hand on top of the table.

I roll my eyes internally, what a flirt.

"Can you explain about this?" I point something on the file that made him quickly look into it.

I glanced at Taehyung and nod as a signal. With our still laced hands under the table, he pull away and second after. He pass me a pen, but this ain't just an ordinary pen. It's more like a syringe with a design as a pen as it cover. We don't want to create chaos in here and give them a live action.

"...it's just all about exchanging the money." He finishes explaining and I just nod pretending that I understand it.

"Thank you." I say and touch his hand making him smile, with a glint of desire in his eyes.

Just when I was about to sign the paper, I intentionally let the pen stick on his hand. Just enough to let the needle enter his skin.

"Omygod, I'm sorry." I apologized and rub the spot, so that he will not see the spot I injected.

"It's fine." He smile, but I know it's force. He pull back his hand and I think he sense that it is not an ordinary pen.

He grab his phone and I smirk when he's hand is already trembling. It's effecting...

"Something wrong Mr. Jung?" Taehyung stood up and pretends to check him.

"Y-yeah." He stutter and nod.

"You sure?" I grin and he shot me with flaring eyes.

Taehyung snatch his phone. He tries to get it back, but he's too weak to move even a single muscle.

"Just relax Mr. Jung, we still have a business to take care off." I tease.

"You'll gonna pay this bitch." He gritted.

"Oh, I'm scared." I smirk and lean on my chair with crossed arms.

Later on, Mr. Jung passed out.

"You take care of him and bring him to Jin. I still need some business to take care of." I say.

"Whatever. Goodluck to your jealous girlfriend." He teased.

I just roll my eyes and quickly left the restaurant. I jump inside my car and drive fast. I'm feeling that the more I stay longer with Taehyung, Jisoo is already planning how she will hang me up in the ceiling. I sigh and tap the steering wheel nervously as I drive nearer to the building.

Once I'm infront of the the door, I swioe the key slowly and breathe deep before stepping inside.

"Shit, Jesus Christ!" I cursed out loud when someone grip my collar with a fistful hand. She pushed me and pinned me on the wall.

I stare at Jisoo, and swallow hard...if looks could kill.

"H-hey." I gave her a nervous smile.
....

[Did someone here eat mango partnered with soy sauce as a dip? My bestfriend let me ate it, and it taste terrible.😷]