[Chill. I just want you to know that Irene contacted me. She has a mission for us.]

"Really?" I get excited, at last I will not be bored here. "I'll meet you at the headquarter." I say and ended the call.

I took a quick bath before slipping a new clothes. Grabbing my keys and phone, I left the unit.
...

"Are we the only two who's in charge for the mission?" I asks when I enter Irene's office with Taehyung already in there.

"Yeah, it's just an undercover." She handed us a folder ro check the profile of our target. "But just get your weapons ready, in case." She say sitting back to her chair.

I read and check the profile, it looks easy. The target is doing illegal business. We just need to accept the deal and pretends to be interested on the offer. Shifting illegal weapons and drugs. Wow. He's just around our age but he already have this kind of business.

"Your mission is to pretend as couples. The target already set an appointment. Later at 3pm, you will meet him on the Grill and Smoke restaurant." Irene says.

"This looks fun! We're going to act like a couple." Taehyung grin.

"Stop whatever you're thinking right now, if you still want to live." I glared at him.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "I don't want Jisoo to rip out my throat." He mumble but I didn't understand it.

"What?" I asks, wanting him to repeat what he said.

"Nothing." He smile dismissing the topic.

I just shrug and ignore him. After discussing some brief plan, we left the office.

"We still have an hour before the mission, you want to go somewhere else?" Taehyung asks while we're walking on the hallway.

"No. Let's just stay here and wait." I say.

"Okay." He shrug.
...

Taehyung hold my hand as we walk to approach a man sitting alone in a table.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jung." I greeted with a smile while Taehyung pull the chair for me to sit.

"Good day to you too lady." He smiled showing his dimples, reaching for my hand to kiss the back of it.

I just fake a smile, restraining myself to punch him. He let go of my hand and he point his gaze to Taehyung who's sitting beside me.

"Are we safe here?" Taehyung asks, portraying the act as if he's afraid to be caught.

"Yes, we are." Mr. Jung nod. "I still have an appointment to go after this, so I will go straight to our business." He smirk.

He pull out something on her brief case, and forward us the the envelope. Maybe this is the contract, we just need to confirm it before we capture him.

"I already ordered the food. Check the details on it and sign below. If you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna use the bathroom for a moment." He excused.

I just smile at him and nod. When he's already out of sight, I open the file and read what's in it.

"Get off." I gritted without averting my eyes on the file when I felt Taehyung's hand slipping on my waist.

"Why? We're on a mission." He shrug with a tease.

I scrunched my face in annoyance and let him.

"I'm gonna punch you after this." I seethe.

"Confirm. The contract says that we are the one who will ship the illegal weapons and drugs." I say closing the file.