Saying goodbye

Hannah
I know that Noah said it by accident, there is no way he could've known that my mum died, but it was really nice he appoligised. I don't really want to talk about how it happened , I told Emily that she passed away but not the reason. I can't tell anyone how she died, not even Emily, It hurts to much.

If I talk about her, I feel like a someone's stabbing me in the chest with knife, you can pull the knife out but the pains still there. And the wound may heal over time but it can be re-opened and hurt even more.

I kept re-living the moment she left
~flashback~

"Make sure you come home straight after school young lady." My mother said.

"Yes mum." I replied leaving the house.

There was this guy everyone had crushes on and he invited me to his birthday party, despite what my mother said, I went to his party.

~Time skips and I'm a the party~

"Mum I need you to pick me up Im at a party and its crowded and there's alot of drinking."

"Oh you are so grounded! I'm on my way." Shouted my mum.
She was drving me but there was a person that was on the road, that caused my mother turn over her car to the left, she then ran into a tree.

What happened next was a blur, I woke up in the hospital to see my dad crying, "she's gone." Tears running down his cheeck like a waterfall.

~end of flash back~

If I hadn't gone to a stupid birthday party maybe my mum wouldn't have died, maybe she would've still been here and my dad wouldn't have abused me, and maybe I wouldn't have ran away from home. So every bad thing that's happened to me is my fault.

I stayed on my bed crying my eyes out. I heard a knock on my door, I tried to whipe my tears but it was to late, Emily walked in shouting breakfast. The smile she usually has on her face turned into into frown as she saw tears escaping my eyes.

"Hannah what happened." Emily said her voice sounding concerned.

"Nothing I'm ok." I lied, a tear forming In my eyes but i refused to
let it fall.

"You know if you keep all your feelings locked away you'll get grey hairs, and you will feel much better if you talk to someone."

So I told her every detail, even how i think its all my fault, I felt much better after I did. I felt like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders.

"Listen let's say you never went to that party, and went straight home from school, how do you know your mum wouldn't have died. She could've had cancer or she could've got into an accident. You are an amazing person, Hannah, but your not a god." Stated Emily.

Everything she said made sence my mother could've died even if I came home that day.
"Going to eat breakfast you coming."

"I will be right behind you."

I think I'm ready to say goodbye to my mum, but I need Emily with me I don't know what i would whithout her as a bestfriend. Actually I don't see her as a bestfriend, I see her as a sister.

(Big shoutout TO my bestest friend Unknown_171)