Mission accomplished

Emily's POV
I turned around and saw....... "Hannah you scared the life out of me". I whispered not wanted to wake up the monster.

"I'm sorry". Said Hannah.
We all jumped out of the window, Noah was going on and on about how his grandmother used to live in this house, that we could go to as his grandmother passed away.

"I'm so sorry for you loss Noah". Said Hannah.
"It's ok I hardly knew her". He replied.

We went to the house and soon fell asleep.

~Time skips to when we wake up~
The smell of pancakes caressed my  nose as I reliesed Hannah was the one making food.
"Hannah you can cook? Since when." I said sarcastically.

"Since forever. We were bestfriends for so long and you didn't even know that? Really." Said Hannah

We both laughed it off as the boys came into the room.

"This is delicious." Shouted James
"Thank you it was my mum's recipe."replied Hannah

"Where is your mum? You should go and visit her." Suggested Noah

Tears where running down her flushed cheecks as she turned around to wipe them away, she then ran outside, me running behind her.

She crossed the road as did I. I saw a car come from no where, I stayed completely frozen as James came holding me tightly by the waist and ran  me to the path. I couldn't help but stare at his blue eyes. I then snapped out of my trance.

"I really need to find Hannah but thank you so much for saving me." I said.

"I wouldn't call it saving but be more careful." He said winking at me as he walked back to the house.

There's only one place Hannah would be at a time like this, the cafe.

I noticed Hannah drinking hot chocolate, tears escaping her eyes followed by her fist meeting the wall.

I never knew what really happened to her mother but I knew it would break her If I asked, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Hannah i know this is a stressfull time in your life but know  you can cry and be upset, let it all out, you can't just keep all those feeling in. But know that I love you so much and if you need anything, anything even the slightest thing you can talk to me always and forever." I said.

"Oh my god I love you to, I don't know what i would do whithout you in my life." Replied Hannah as she gave me a tight but soft hug.

I took her home taking her to her room so she can have an early night. I was getting Hannah some new sheets as I saw Noah sitting on her bed.
Me being me, I decided to listen to there coversation.

"Listen I don't really know what happened to your mum but what i do know is that she is a very special person as you are shedding many tears for her, I'm so sorry for what i suggested." Said Noah.

"It's ok how would you have known thanks for apologising." Replied Hannah.

Noah was leaving room I pretended I didn't hear a thing. I then gave Hannah her new sheets and told her to sleep as soon as she's ready for bed.

(This is my longest chapter yet, please vote and comment if you liked this chapter, I seriously don't know what made you want to read my story in the first place.)