"You will be living in another world as another person". Miyuki suddenly remembered the system's words. He had mentally prepared himself for this situation but it was still a bit shocking, especially now that the said situation was actually happening.

'That said, where's the damm system now? Didn't the system say that it will help and guide Me?'

"Jamie? Jamie?"

Miyuki felt a sharp pain on his shoulder and unconsciously flinched, only to see that the nerdy teacher was calling out to him. The nerdy teacher must've tried to get Miyuki's attention by touching his shoulder.

However, after seeing Miyuki's reaction, the nerdy teacher immediately retracted his hands back. He then looked at Miyuki with a guilty look on his face.

Miyuki was still feeling confused about a lot of things, but now was not the time for it so he decided to just go with the flow, for the time being.

"I don't know, i don't remember anything"

Miyuki answered the Teacher honestly. He really didn't know nor did he remember anything. The Teacher opened his mouth as if to say something, but then closed it. He knew that Miyuki was hiding the truth. He also knew that no matter how much he asked, Miyuki would never tell him the truth. The nerdy Teacher couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor young boy.

As for Miyuki, he was finally relieved at having met the teacher (or anyone for that matter), who finally took him to the nurse's room. 'Oh thank god!' Miyuki breathed a sigh of relief after reaching there. The nurse didn't seem surprised to see Miyuki. She looked at him, then at the teacher, then back at Miyuki and gave them both a gentle smile.

"Did you fell down the stairs again Jamie?" the nurse asked Miyuki, her tone as gentle as a spring breeze.

"I don't know, i don't remember" Miyuki answered the nurse honestly. The nurse just sighed, her eyes filled with worry as she made Miyuki sit down and began inspecting his wounds.

The nerdy teacher looked at Miyuki, then at the nurse,
"I'll uhh...leave him in your care then".

He then gave Miyuki a few encouraging words before leaving the nurse's room. After he left, the nurse gently treated Miyuki's wounds. After applying medicine and wrapping his wounds in bandages, the nurse looked at Miyuki and said in a gentle tone,

"Go lie on the bed and get some rest, i'll write you a note so you don't have to attend class"

Miyuki was feeling thankful. H didn't have the strength to go to class anyway, so he just nodded his head and went to lie down on the comfy bed.

"The medicine won't be enough. You'll have to go see a doctor, the fall you sustained this time looks serious"

Miyuki heard the nurse's voice. The Nurse had given him a painkiller earlier but it didn't do much to numb the pain. Still, he was thankful since he was feeling much better compared to when he was on the roof.

'Ah, i am so fucking tired'
Miyuki sighed. He didn't remember when but at some point, he fell asleep.

****

It was like an alarm was ringing inside his head. It was really annoying and woke Miyuki up from his sleep. Miyuki groaned in pain as he slowly opened his eyes.

His body was still in pain but it felt a bit better then before. Miyuki checked his surroundings unconsciously and noticed that he was still in the Nurse's room, lying on the bed.

[host...host...are you awake?]

The system finally appeared. Its excited voice ringing in Miyuki's head.