'Damm rude asshole' Miyuki thought as he looked at the intruder passing him.
He wanted to knock some common sense into that rude kid but decided against it. He was in no condition to pick a fight, especially with a giant like that rude kid. Bound by the helpless circumstances, Miyuki decided to ignore the rude asshole....for now.

Judging by the guy's attitude, Miyuki could tell that he wasn't going to help him (miyuki), so he didn't bother asking for help either. Miyuki propped himself up again, trying to stand up.

"Fuck! Fuck it hurts!" Miyuki groaned again, trying his best to stand. Finally managing to stand up, he walked towards the door again, using all his willpower to tolerate the pain in his body. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard a deep voice coming from the person behind him,

"See you again tomorrow".

Miyuki didn't bother looking back or replying. He was too exhausted to give a shit. He just raised his hand showing his middle finger, as if signalling the other person to 'Fuck off'.

As he was leaving the roof, he heard the annoying guy behind him laughing. Miyuki could hear the guy saying something, however he was too preoccupied with the pain in his body and didn't bother listening.

***

Miyuki was relieved to have finally left the roof. The stairs were a bother and he had difficultly walking down, but thankfully the railing near the stairs provided support for his body. Unfortunately for Miyuki, he had to walk down another flight of stairs before he finally met another student.

The person in front of him was wearing the same uniform. He had dark black hair which matched his dark black eyes which were covered by thick nerdy glasses. The nerd looked at Miyuki with a surprised blank face.

Then, before Miyuki could say anything, let alone ask for help, the nerd, just like the rude intruder on the roof, ignored Miyuki and walked across him. No, it was more like he ran from Miyuki, as if the nerd was scared of interacting with him.

'What the fuck just happened!? Ugh...This ignoring game is getting real annoying'

Miyuki thought bitterly, as he watched the nerd leave (ahem...run) in a hurry. He could tell that the nerd was obviously trying to avoid him, although he had no idea why.

'Shit, at this rate, i'll be fucking dead before i manage to get help'

Miyuki thought as he silently cursed his luck. Just as he was contemplating about what to do next, he heard a loud voice come from behind him.

"You, the student there, what are you doing just standing there like a statue in the middle of the hall?"

The angry voice shouted. Miyuki looked back to see who the owner of the voice was. A middle aged man, who, like the nerd earlier was wearing thick glasses that covered half his face was walking towards Miyuki.

Miyuki could tell that this nerd was a teacher because of the vibe the nerd was giving off, not to mention his voice held authority that only people with power had.

Miyuki watched on as the nerdy teacher walked towards him taking big steps as if in a hurry. However, as the nerdy teacher got nearer, his expression seemed to change. It was now filled with worry.

"Jamie? What....what happened? Are you alright?"

The nerdy teacher asked, surprise and worry evident on his face after seeing Miyuki's condition.

"How did this happen? Who...did this?" The nerdy teacher asked again, his eyes reflecting a hint of sadness.

'So the name of this body's owner is Jamie' Miyuki thought silently. Like the nerdy teacher, he too couldn't help but wonder about what happened.