Prologue

Her name is Victoria Figulus Nox, she is the princess of a small kingdom called Viviare located North of one of the largest kingdom, Ostia.

  For one thousand years Viviare has survived many cataclysm, war,famine and plague and make it's identity now in modern age. Unlike your world, Aurochs is land where the old aged meets the new in perfect harmony. Where technology meets traditional value of the Aurochian people.

   It is well known that the soon-to-be Queen of Viviare, Victoria is a face of true beauty and the epitome of graceful and strong woman with her long black hair and big blue eyes. Queen Victoria was born in Viviare and the only legitimate daughter of King Markos and Queen Zoya of Viviare. Days after her birth, The King of Viviare died on a war between Viviare and Ostia.

As Victoria was an infant when she inherited the throne, Viviare was ruled by regents until she became an adult. Fearing for her safety, the queen mother Zoya sent Victoria to Lilithgow, a small kingdom west of Auroch. A kingdom who have a good relationship with Viviare and she was raised there and taught royal values and expensive education to prepare her to became the future queen of Viviare.

Ruled by an iron fists and powerful king, Ostia is among the most powerful and largest kingdom in Auroch especially when King Darius steps into the throne of Ostia when he was sixteen years of age and a year later he was arranged a marriage to Lady Agathe, a royalty and a daughter of Ostia's most wealthiest merchant and a princess of a land called Yorkland.

   Although they don't share value, King Darius and Queen Agathe was blessed with three children, two sons and a daughter. The first born is Prince Lysander, the future king of Ostia and will inherits the future throne of Ostia. The second born is Prince Cayden or Cato, and the youngest and the only daughter, Princess Ravenna.

Lysander and Cato is the first princes who was raised in different household, and this resulted in their different personality and values.

Lysander being raised in Ostia had a keen sense of honor and justice, which he received from his father. He was fair, caring, and willing to do anything to keep his family safe. He was close with his siblings, particularly his brother Cato, and shared mutually loving relationships with them all.

As for Cato, spent his childhood raised by Queen Agathe's mother in Tarramanca, a small independent country governs by president. Cato spent most of his lifetime in Ostia military and thus making him built like an ox. Like his father, Cato is a wee bit bitter, impatient, and complex young man with hot headed personality and a bit possessive probably because of his military upbringing that shapes his personality now. He also a serial lover who enjoys a sexual company of both male and female since there is no law in Auroch regarding on which gender you chose to love, his lustful relationship considers normal.

   The last but not least is Princess Ravenna, the rose of Ostia. Guarded from the violent world outside by her parents, Ravenna is always describe as innocent and pure. She is kind and caring individual thus making her elder brothers very protective of her. Like her father she is the only one of his offspring that inherit his golden hair and tender pure white skin.

   After decades of wars between Ostia and Viviare, a peaceful era finally come by the suggestion of both queen of both war kingdom who became unlikely of friendship. And for the first time in probably hundreds of years the union between two kingdoms finally be fulfilled by the arrange marriage between Prince Lysander and Princess Victoria to unite both kingdom under one ruler but this law only became effective when Lysander became king and Victoria become queen.