Chapter sixty four

Start from the beginning

I got the usual comments of them being beautiful and handsome but one stuck out.

@MoeY/ln: have you ever thought about making their own Insta? Like for kids modeling and stuff because they'd be great at it.

Hmm, like following in my footsteps? That would be great.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard to doorbell ring. When Y/n said ten minutes she wasn't kidding.

"Mama!" Stella yelled as she ran to the door while I walked.

"Slow down Stel." I pulled the door open and Stella started to run to the person but I immediately pulled her back. It wasn't Y/n.

"Hi Vanessa, miss me?" He slurred. Philip.

Y/n's pov

"She said do you love me I tell her only partly," I nodded my head along as I lowkey tried not to get hyped. Though the song was over played I always couldn't help but rap that part.

After putting the pin into the gate, it slowly opened to reveal a grey Tahoe parked in the front.

"The hell?" I muttered as I parked besides it and swung my door open.

"No! Get the fuck out!" I heard Vanessa yell. I quickly ran to the front door and when I turned the knob it was locked.

"Hey V, let me in!" I called as I knocked hard.

"She's so beautiful, she looks like me don't you think?" That couldn't be who I thought it was right? There was no way. I looked through the window and saw clear as day who it was and he was holding my daughter.

I grabbed the spare key from the plant and unlocked the door before rushing in.

"Put her down." I hissed angrily as he rocked her.

I looked at Stella and saw her terrified gaze look my way as she reached out her arms for me.

"Shh, don't make the baby scared Y/n." He mumbled as he kissed her forehead. "This was suppose to be me and you Vanessa. It still can be."

I slowly grabbed my phone from my back pocket as he focused on Vanessa.

"No it can't Phillip, look how you're acting." She cried out as she had Ezra held behind her, away from his grasp.

I peeked my head down at my phone as I dailed 911 and held it behind my back.

"I can be better. I can be the greatest step dad to the twins and we can go live on an island. Away from everyone that could hurt our relationship."

"911, what's your emergency?" I faintly heard but luckily Philip didn't.

"Philip, you can't break in here and threaten us. Let my daughter go please." I emphasized, hoping the operator would get me.

"Shut up, Y/n! You took my girl from me and now you're having the kids we were suppose to have!" That should do it.

"Philip I didn't take anything from you. Please leave, I dont want you to get hurt-"

"Ma'am if you can hear me we're sending units your way immediately." My eyes widened as my finger slipped, accidentally putting the phone on speaker.

Philips eyes went into a craze as he dropped Stella onto the, luckily carpeted, floor. I quickly grabbed her and held her to my chest while he gripped his hair.

"You called the cops?!" He shouted as he started to back up. "I'll be back. Fucking believe it." He hissed before running out of the front door.

I breathed out heavily as I lifted Stella's head to make sure she was okay. Tears were steaming down her face as her breathing became erratic. "You're fine baby, everything is okay." I kissed her forehead before pulling her into a tight hug.