chapter ten

I'm double updating because I'm eager and I don't understand the word 'anticipation'

After two long exhausting days in New York, we were now in an SUV going to the Ellen show.

I was beyong excited because we were also performing there.

"Y/n, rap that new song you wrote!" Viv said and held the camera up.

I shook my head and looked away from the camera.

"Please, I'm sure a certain someone would like to hear it." I glared at her as she wiggled her eyesbrows.

"I don't have a gu-" I was cut off as Ellie reached in the back and shoved a guitar in my hands. "Ells, you're suppose to be on my side."

She shrugged innocently and leaned back to give me space. "Sorry but I like when you rap."

I rolled my eyes and tuned the guitar to how I liked it before strumming it a few times. "Ok." I cleared my throat before started to strum the guitar and rap the song I wrote two days ago.

"You're crazy like your shoe game. Shoppin' like a d bay, every day your b day, huh. Get you livin' how I'm livin', that's a given
30 under 30, swear I'm Curry with the vision. Make a killin' off a feelin' now I'm feelin' like a trillion." I stopped and looked up. "Keep going?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes!"

"Ok! Gotta half a billion listens, all I wanna do is listen, 'Cause my favorite part of you is that it isn't 'bout the shoes. Or the house or the cars or the stars or the loot
It's the way you make me feel, that's how I know it's real. You turn my blues to teal, you change my life, you know the deal, yeah." I stopped and looked up as they clapped.

"Yes! Going on Instagram right now!" Viv said as she typed away on her phone.

I laughed and put the guitar back in the back of the suv.

"Have you talked to V today?" Ellie asked as she twirled my hair around her finger.

I shook my head and leaned into her hand.

"She has a shoot today and she's really busy." She hummed as the car came to a stop.

"You're here ladies. We are really in a rush this time so please, Y/n, we can't stop." I nodded at Dana and held up my right hand.

"I solemnly swear." She eyed and before nodding and pushing the door open.

We were hit with loud screams as we rushed to the studio. I waved at as many fans as I could before being pushed into the building.

"Ellen is interviewing someone so we're just going to hook up your mics and you'll be on in five minutes." One of the backstage crew members said.

I looked around the halls at the white walls and pictures of different celebrities.

"This is so cool. We're at Ellen guys." I said and weirdly ran my hands over the walls. "Like, Michelle Obama walked down these halls!"

"Yep. You know president Obama was here too?" I gaped at the guy who was setting up my mic.

"Seriously? Please dont tell me Trump was here though.." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Ellen wouldn't let him on." He pulled back and examined the mic clipped to my shirt. "You're all set. Just walk down this hall and Ellen will call you on."

The girls and I walked down the hall with Dana behind us.

"Talk about anything you want except the Tour date, Y/n. Whatever you dont wanna talk about, kindly change the subject." I winked at Dana and fixed my dad hat.