Chapter 23 - You can't know, yet you have to know

Start from the beginning

"One and half week, damn it!" I groaned. Damien chuckled. He knew he had won this already. He managed to part my legs and positioned himself between them.

"You know," he mumbled and kissed my lower stomach "You want me," he said as he kissed my belly and moved up to my lips. Before I ever had time to think, he pushed inside of me. I released a loud moan, my fingers clutching his back as his long and thick erection filled and stretched my depths.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them against the mattress before he drove into me again and rocked my body with each pounding thrust, and my grunts and gasps chorused the slicksounds our bodies made sliding against each other.

"Yes, Damien," I mumbled.

"I told you, you wanted me," he said between moans. My fingers were clutching thin air as he held them down. I wanted to wrap them tightly around him. I arched my back, colliding my body to his and he released my hands, putting his against my sides; his grip tight.

As I felt him throb and pulse and begin to explode inside of me, I squished his back, pulling him towards me. His body swayed and his groans seared my mind. It added fuel to my fire and my sweaty body suddenly shuddered and convulsed. My vision went white and I came hard, clinging to him with every muscle in my body, I trembled and spasmed hard in his arms.

I was gasping for air, my body and mind dizzy and not quite back to myself as he collapsed on top of me. It took me a few moments of lying there, breathing and assessing tender places, to gather my strength enough to collect my thoughts.

"Damn it," I mumbled "I hate you," I groaned. Damien chuckled against my chest; vibrating my body as well. "I can't stay mad at you," I complained.

"You can't stay mad at anyone baby," he laughed and pulled his head up to look at me; his grey eyes were darker around the edges.

"Kiss me," I mumbled and cupped his unshaved cheeks. He leaned over me; touching his lips softly to mine. I tightened my walls around him and he groaned against my mouth. He pulled back after a moment and he left the bed to go to the bathroom.

He reentered the room and went to the coffee table. I saw his naked figure leaning there and taking something. He lid up a cigarette and came to bed. I couldn't help but smile as he walked back to me. He was gorgeous; wide shoulders and muscles flexed as he moved. We've been together for a month and I still couldn't believe that we're finally together; that I have him to myself.

"What?" he grinned; the cigarette hanging from his lips. I'm going to die.

"Sometimes I wish you would stop smoking," I smiled as he sat down on the bed. I shifted and turned to my side "But then you look so ridiculously hot with that death stick between your lips," I sighed. Damien chuckled and pulled me into his arms. I curled up to him, my head against the crook of his neck. My fingers were tracing the scanty hair on his chest while he turned his face the other way every time he breathed out the smoke. I was almost asleep when I heard him speak.

"You guys weren't five," he said.

"Hmm?" I mumbled confused.

"I was eleven years old," he said thoughtfully "So that makes you four," he continued and I was listening still confused "Max just discovered how to torture you. Every time I was pulling you away from him, you would hug me and call me your superman," he said and I chuckled now understanding what he was talking about. "And once, when you were five," he chuckled "you told me not to grow up so that you could marry me," he said and I could hear his grin.

"You were always my superman," I mumbled and kissed his chest. "Though superman wasn't torturing the people he saved," I frowned.

"It was fun," he chuckled lightly and kissed my forehead. "It still is," he smiled against my skin. The memory he shared send a warm feeling to my heart and I wanted to talk to him so bad. But how? How do you start talking about something like this? What if he felt suffocated?