Chapter 23 - You can't know, yet you have to know

Start from the beginning

He took a shower after me as I wore clean knickers and an oversized jumper that left my right shoulder uncovered. I was sitting on the sofa, surfing the internet when he joined me. He sat on my right side and kissed my shoulder as he put his hand on my thigh; no sign of lust in his moves.

"So, how do you feel?" I smirked mockingly.

"What do you mean?"

"You're twenty-five," I replied; retaining the smirk on my lips. Damien chuckled. "You're old," I mocked and he lunched himself at me causing me to laugh. I always enjoyed fighting with him; especially after we got together.

"Crazy people never get old, ladybug," he smirked as he pinned me against the sofa cushions. He gripped my wrists and I tried to free myself with no success. He bit his lip as he positioned himself between my legs.

"Go away, I'm still mad at you," I mumbled; frowning.

"Can't do that," he raised his eyebrows and without a warning he crashed his lips to mine. I parted my lips from the surprise and he found the opportunity to brush my tongue with his. I couldn't help but kiss him back eagerly. I could feel him growing between my legs and the moisture ruining my clean underwear. I moaned into the kiss and tried to push him back. I was suffocating in that jumper.

"It's hot," I mumbled and he relaxed a bit. "Do something useful while you're there," I mocked as he sat up on his knees. I pulled the jumper up to my breasts and he helped me remove it.

"I thought you said you won't be having sex with me," he smirked. I sat up quickly and got up.

"I won't," I confirmed and got into my bed. He chuckled and followed me. I didn't resist as he lightly pushed me back to the mattress and climbed on top of me. "And I'm not helping you with that either," I raised my eyebrows referring to his erection.

"Baby, we will have sex," he said; a dangerous smile on his lips. I narrowed my eyes and pushed him away. I tried to avoid looking at his eyes. Those grey orbs were dangerous; I could lose myself in there. Not that kissing him was easier. That's why when he leaned down and kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth, I kissed him back. I couldn't help it. And he knew it.

He pinned my hands against the mattress over my head with one hand and moved down to my neck. I moaned lightly at his every touch.

"Go away," I mumbled but it was muffled by a moan as he sucked in my nipple. My body ached for him.

"I love how responsive you are," he said. His voice wasn't the typical hoarse tone; I could hear his lust into every word. I knew I was hopeless as he pushed my underwear to the side and brushed his fingers over my wetness.

"It's the hormones," I explained flatly "I won't have sex-" but as two long digits entered my wet folds I gasped and forgot how to speak.

"You know you want me," he smirked as his fingers moved in and out of me causing me to moan. He moved up to my ear, his fingers never stop moving. "Admit it Erica," he whispered against my ear "You want me inside of you."

"Oh God," I moaned as his fingers moved to my clit. I couldn't say no to him. But I would. This game was fun. "Go away," I breathed firmly, my eyes snapping open.

"No," he said and we stared each other for a moment. He removed his hand from my wrists and cupped my jaw; forcing his lips to mine. He then moved to my ear for a second; his retrieving his fingers from between my legs. "If you really want me to stop, say something irrelevant and -" he said; his voice soft and gentle.

"I'm fine baby," I assured him and he kissed my temple before pulling back. He took advantage of the little pause to grab a condom from the drawer and removed both of our underwear. I was putting all my strength to my thighs trying to keep my legs closed as he put the condom on.