Epilogue

At the café shop...

Rosé tilted her head to the door as the bells rang signaling that someone came in. A smile placed her lips as she saw who it was.

She stood up and smiled at the man in front of her. She hugged him the moment they were close.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"I missed you very much." Jimin said as he buried her face in her neck, familiarizing himself with her scent.

"It was nice having a secret relationship with you on Instagram." Rosé said and chuckled.

"Yeah it was. Though I really don't think it was a secret." Jimin said and they both laughed as they released each other.

"But what's more important now, is we've met." Jimin tucked Rosé's hair behind her ear. "I love you, Chipmunk." He said as he caressed her cheeck which made her smile and her heart beat fast.

"I love you too, Mochi." She also said that made him smile as they looked into each other's eyes.

Jimin kissed Rosé's forehead as she closed her eyes, feeling his lips on her skin. He then kissed her nose, as she giggled. He then slowly lifted Rose's chin and kissed her, as they both felt the softness of each other's lips.

JIMIN

I never thought that I would fall in love with this girl. As an idol, we as an idol, we know what'll happen when everyone will know about us.

Will we sink? Will our image be damaged?

No. No matter what it takes, I'm going to catch her.

It first started when I noticed her at awards show. I love listening to her voice. I love the way she dances. I would even sing along to her lines.

With that, I started following her at Instagram. I didn't know that there were fans who shipped us both. Also, other ARMYs have shipped me with different idols. But I guess, only JiRosé fans will have a great experience if they'll know that we're dating.

At Instagram, I never intended to copy her styles. I guess it was coincidence. But I admit. I saved some of her pictures at my camera roll.

It's because she's cute, especially her cheeks.

When that incident happened, where she decreased her followers. I started messaging her that time. And then on and on and on and on and on. I fell in love with her.

So, whatever it takes. I'll love Chaeyoung, forever. We'll be together and face the conflicts about to come. JIROSÉ, FOREVER.