Chapter 12 : What Do You Want Hunter?

Im really sorry for those who have been supporting my book until now. My phone shut down completely after a little explosion from the socket.

I have been wondering if I should stop writing this book because I don't remember every important details of this book. But seeing you guys adding my book into your library kinda makes me feel guilty and sad.

I will try my best to write this book again. Xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------

"Xcuse me, you're blocking my way." Casey sternly said to the person who is blocking her way out of the class.

"Miss clumsy, how you're doing?" A very familiar voice asked her. There's only one person who called her Miss Clumsy.

Casey looked up to find Hunter is already facing her. Before, Casey can't even walked out of the class because of this one human who blocked the way out of the class by putting his arm on his waist while facing the front door.

"Aren't you too mushy mushy with your little boy this morning, miss clumsy." Her blue eyes stared deep right into her eyes.

"What do you want Hunter." Casey asked not really in a mood to talk with Hunter.

"Very straight to the point. I like this." Hunter smirked while nodding.

"Yes. Because I have a lots of important things to do. If you have anything to say, say it now. If not, please don't block my way because I have a lots of important things to do rather than spending time-" Casey slowly stopped talking when she saw the annoyed face of Hunter. He rolled his eyes while nodding to each words that came out of Casey's mouth.

"Okay you're done?" Hunter mocked.

Casey very aware of her evil glares on Hunter. If only she can punch that annoying face. He really knows how to ruin her mood.

"So, are you done?" Hunter asked again slowly walking near to where Casey was standing.

Casey took a step back everytime Hunter make a move on her.

"Stop it,Hunter!" Casey angrily said.

"Stop what?" Hunter acted like he don't know what he's been doing.

"I will not let you get near me or touch me!" Casey warned.

"Who said that I want to touch you?"

Casey know that he's lying.

She don't want to be trapped on the wall behind her, Casey stopped from taking a step to the back. She thought Hunter too will stop but he didn't.

He keep on taking a step to her place when Casey's right arms immediately raised to stop Hunter from getting anymore nearer to her body.

A warm hand grabbed Casey's hand on Hunter's front body and just like that Casey seems to be focusing on Hunter's every move.

His hold on her hand slowly getting tighter on her hand but in a gentle way. When he reached her place, Hunter didn't waste any seconds to laid his forehead on her shoulder.

His left hand still holding her hand gently before his other arm went around her waist to pushed her near him.

She knows immediately that he's staring at her from her shoulder went his hair tickled her neck.

Just being stared at is enough to caused hotness on her entire body. She blushed real hard. She can't even formed any words knowing that a boy  is doing something that girls will call a cute act.

"Casey." Hunter called but Casey can't even look at him back because of how hard she's blushing right now.

He raised her hand near his face before giving it a kiss on her hand and just like that Casey's responded quickly.

"What are you doing, Hunter."

"Giving your hand a kiss." He replied without getting all shy.

How did he do that. He's not even shy like me.

He kissed one more time before releasing her hand only to wrapped his left hand on her waist bringing her more closer to his body.

She can feel every parts of his body while he hugged her tightly to his body. His breath on her neck gave her a goosebump.

"What do you think you're doing."

Suddenly Hunter's body pushed to the back before she find herself already wrapped tightly to Max body.

"You don't dare to touch her." Max shouted angrily before walking out of the class with Casey trailing behind his back.

Casey looked to where Hunter is standing only to find him glaring at both of them especially to where Max is holding her.

"Max." Casey called out but he was too angry to hear her calling him.

They went straight to Casey's lockers and when they reached her locker, Max let her to take her things out.

"Did he do anything to you?" Max asked with a hint of anger.

"No he didn't." Casey didn't want to make the problem getting more comflict so she lied to him.

"Next time he tried to do anything to you again, just pushed him away and run. Don't listen to anything that he's going to say. The longer you spent time with him, he can't plans the next step in a heart beat to stop you from going away. " Max said.

"It's okay, he didn't do anything to me. He just hugged me suddenly." She lied.

Max rolled his eyes but stopped talking after that. She knows that he itched to say more but he hold himself .

Without saying anymore about what just happened with Hunter they went to their next class in a quiet atmosphere.