Chapter 16: The Crash!!

A/N: okay FINALLY chapter 16! Once again I was busy and I needed to update, so tada!!! Chapter 14(btw my favorite AC/DC song!!!) -Wolfwriter14 🐺

3rd POV
It was the day. Gabby and Dom's crews where headed out to the finals of her drag racing season. Everyone was geared and ready and on the look out for anything suspicious. Gabby was in her new racing gear. All black but with gold and mint green accents. She wore dom's necklace he gave her and kissed him good luck a couple times. She already had a few rounds with others and won them all now she's up against the big boys. "Okay how's my engine uncle J" gabby asks as her uncle looked at the data. "Well, Cowboy here is perfect. All you need to do is ride him out." He responded closing the laptop and closing the doors to her car. "Sweet!!" She shouted and jumped a bit. "Now it's my turn to race, I'm going against Andy" Josh said "Really? Andy made it this far?" Gabby asked talking about a family friend who drives a drag car that looks like peter griffins car in family guy. "Yep, he pulled though like always" Josh said with a smile. As he puts on his helmet and started his car. The wicked spirit! The only AMC spirit car in the whole league. He built the engine and the cage all himself, with help from Ken, gabby's dad and Josh's older brother. "Hey I have a while till my race lets go watch uncle j" I said to Dom as he nodded "sure I want to see the legendary Wicked Spirit in action." Dom replied as they went to the stands and stoop at the fence right next to track. "And now we have Andy, in the Red Wagon and Josh in the Wicked Spirit." The announcer said. I put in my earplugs and watched the tree glow . When it hit green they went flying but Andy's car crashed too the wall. I gasped "oh no!!" I said as uncle josh stopped and ran out of the car to get Andy out before it started to catch fire. A crew got hit car out of the track and loaded it back to Andy's trailer.  I ran all the way to Andy's trailer to see his wife and kids hugging him. "Oh my gosh, Andy are you alright" I said waking up. "I'm fine thankfully you uncle got me out in them but now we gotta got the road I got to get back to work." He said scratching the back of his head. "Well at least you're alright. Have a safe trip home" I waved as we went back to the pit.