Chapter 14: Bad feelings and Gushing

Gabbys POV
      We all decided to stay at    hotels near the track, and decided to go work on our cars at Doms house.
When we arrived the feeling in my stomach got worse. I feel something is gonna go wrong, usually my gut feeling is that I'm hungry, but this is something different. I went to go get my tools out of the trunk of my car, and suddenly a liitle figure jumped out and tackled me...

it was my younger sister Bella who was about 11 years old. "ISABELLA MARIE, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR?!?!?!" i yelled alerting everyone. She started to cry.
"I'm sorry i didnt want to stay at my dads again so i decided to sneak into your car cause, I knew you would say no to me going to the races with you." she explained hugging me tighter as I sighed, and hugged her till she stopped crying "its okay im done being mad now. but next time just ask me I have enough air-fair to take you along, okay." i said to calm my little sister down. After sometime I went to go introduce her to Dom's Crew. "So who's the little one?" asked Mia looking at Bella who was hiding behind me. "This is Bella, my baby sister who is supposed to be at her dads house this weekend, but decided to sneak in the trunk of my car." I said looking at a guilty baby sister. "Hi sweetie, I'm Mia" she said bending over a bit to reach her height. Bella then stepped out from behind my legs and walked forward "Hello" Bella said to Mia shaking her hand as mia started to gush over my little sister. "You are absolutely adorable!!!" Mia gushed as Bella beamed and hugged Mia as she smiled, and held her, are you hungry?" she asked Bella and she glady replied "yes, please!"

Hey Sorry I haven't been updating ive been super busy with school and drama but I'm now going to try and update more but if I don't I either have writers block of I'm caught up in this game called life. so thanks for waiting sorry if its short....