Chapter 15: Bonding Love

Bella's POV
My sister was so surprised to see me. I guess going in her car to hide was not the right choice. But at least i got to see everyone again. i miss them since i don't see them often, due to mom being busy and I always go to my dads. Thankfully I finally get to see my sister race again. "Bella!" Gabby shouted as I ran up. "Yes?" I asked "Mia is going shopping for the race tonight, I need you to go with her so you can get a now outfit and earplugs" she said as she smiled "okay!" I Exclaimed and went to look for Mia. "Mia!" I shouted "yes Bella, are you ready to go" she said getting the car keys "yep!" I said as we got in her car and raced off to the store.
Gabby's POV
As I was checking my car for any damage from the last race I heard someone come in the garage. I sit up to see Dom. "So, ready to race tonight?" Dom asked me. "Yeah, but I'm afraid somethings gonna go wrong" I said getting a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Don't worry, I'll handle any problems with Tessa crew. You worry about winning" he said hugging me then kissing me on the forehead as we slightly swayed back and forth. "Your sister adornes mine ya know" I giggled a bit as he chuckled in his deep voice. "Yeah she always wanted a younger sister, I guess she has one now" he said looking me in the eyes. "Hey let's go cook and get ready for dinner and the races." He said as I nodded.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this story! School got out about a couple days ago and now I'll have more time to write and I'm writing allot for the wattys2018!! If you want to see my other latest works go to my page and support those stories as well!!- Wolfwriter14 🐺