Eddie's little lover

¡¡¡¡¡KINDA SMUTTY!!!!! And short

Edward smashes me against the wall in his office. His hot breath and rough kisses grazing my neck, his hands groping my body.

My hands are tangled in his hair. I listen to his groans mix with my moans as the only sound.

Everything stops when there is a knock on the door.

"Damnit." Ed says under his breath.

"Who is it." He says, looking at me.

"Taylor's friend, Savanna. I'm here to bring her home." Savana says through the door.

"Come back tomorrow, we can pick up where we left off." Edward says with a wink as I walk towards the door.

"Okay, see you then." I say before opening the door to reveal my smirking best friend, Savanna.

"Have fun in there?" She asks as we head to the car.

"You could say that." I state with a grin.

"Whatever, you need to sleep when we get to my house." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, mom." I say playfully as we drive.

Eventually, we arrive at Savanna's house, and we change into our pj's.

I can't stop thinking about him. He's so cute, and demanding. It just draws you in.
Ever since I met him, I new he was something special.

"Goodnight." Savanna says before turning off the lamp, leaving you two in the living room, in darkness.

Ed has darkness within him. I think that is another thing that draws me towards him.

Edward Nygma is all I think about as I drift off into a sleep.