31 | Seeing you in pain hurts me too

Start from the beginning

"But I can pick you up in the evening right?" he asked and I hummed.

"And we can also meet like yesterday and you can use me as your teddy" he said and my cheeks turned red.

"Okay Mr. Cuddle. See you in the evening" I said and hung the call.

I took my things and went downstairs. I had my breakfast and got settled in my brother's car.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'll find a girl to make my girl jealous" he said smiling. Soon he dropped at my college and I made my way towards the corridor. I saw Varun's gang but I ignored them. Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I turned my head to see and it was Varun. God!! What is he planning now?

He made my ways towards me and smiled. What's wrong with this guy?

"Hey" he said smiling and I lowered my eyes.

"I came to know that you are my team mate and I'm glad that I got you" he said. Come on, now he is acting weird.

"Look, I want to say something" he started and looked at me as if he was asking my permission.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, Aditi" he said shocking me. Did he just say that? But why?

"I'm really sorry for everything. I'm ashamed of my behaviour. Please forgive me" he said lowering his eyes. Why did he changed all of a sudden?

"I know it's very hard to forgive me but I hope one day you will forgive me" he said with a smile.

"Can we be friends at least?" he asked forwarding his hand.

Sidharth pov:

I went to my college and parked my bike. I took my bag and made my way towards my block.

Suddenly, my eyes fell on Varun and he was talking to my girl. His hand was in air as if he wanted a hand shake. How dare is he? I want to punch him on his face. I ran towards them and gave a hard punch of his face. He lost his balance and got tripped. He got a cut on his lower lip and it started to bleed.

"Nice punch,dude" he said wiping his lower lip.

"Sid!!" I heard Aditi's voice. Immediately, I walked towards her.

"Are you okay? Did he teased you again?" I asked cupping her face.

"Why did you hit him? He have apologised me. He turned good" she said and my blood started to boil. How can she trust him.

"He even wants to be my friend" she shocking me.

"What you mean? Do you believe that asshole?" I asked pointing my finger towards him. I looked at him and he stood up.

"Don't dare to come into her life. I'll rip your heart out" I shouted holding his collar.

"Stop it,Sid" Aditi said and I released his collar. I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. Did I hurt her?

"Let's go" she said and dragged me to lecture hall. We got into our seats and the lecturer came. Everyone greeted him and the class started. I looked at Aditi and she turned red. Her nose,eyes and cheeks were so red making her cute.

"Hey" I called her but she ignored me.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. I took her hand into mine and started caressing it under the desk.

"Talk to me please" I asked her.

"I'm not in a mood to talk to you,Sid. Please leave me alone" she and took her hand back.