Author's Note

Hi everyone , I am an Indian writer.

        I want to clear it at the beginning that you might not agree to everthing that I might project or like to express but I  believe that everyone have different perspectives and we should respect it until and unless it is criminal suicidal or harmful for our society.

       So if you dont agree that's okay I am not forcing my views on any one so dont force your's on me ,just don't post negativity about it. Because in our life's  most of the disputes start because of having different perspective and trying to proove that what you think is right well if we stop doing that and just listen instead of bursting out everytime we might have peaceful life to live. Why to prove it that no, I am right and you need to agree that. Even if the other person dosent agree does that make a difference in your perspective it remains the same ,right. Silence is SOMETIMES better than words.

          And even, this is not a book kind of book like fantasy or fiction neither it is like poems I am just expressing my views on some topics that are closely related in my life. Also you might relate with it at some points.

  One more thing i am a proud Indian what i may write might be some controversial things but i want to let you know every country and its society have problems and even we have and i am just highlighting them. We always doscuss it among ourselves never speak ot out loud i find this platform worthy enough to highlight some problems. You are belonging to this society you cannot expect the change you have to be the change.

   I  believe in equality and also believe that each and every person irrespective of their genders have gender related pressures and problems.

THANKYOU.