[Mate] 2

Authors POV

Jungkook groan as his alarm went off, irritated. He turned off his alarm and slowly open his eyes with the blinding light coming from his window. He yawns and get up.

"Another day,  another prey." He smirk to himself. And think about the nerd they bullied yesterday with his gang. He still can recall the afraid look in that nerds eyes. And he likes it. He like it when the other is afraid of him, and look up to him.  He loves the power he got as an Alpha.  And he's proud of himself.

And what he means by his gang is, it includes Namjoon,  Yoongi and J-hope. They're what they called '4A'.
'A' stands for Alphas. Its ridiculous how all omegas and betas would easily fall for them despite their bad intentions and 'badboy' image. Guess they're really that attractive.

With that thought in mind, he do his morning routine and go downstairs to greet his mom a goodmorning. His dad already left for work.

"Morning Mom. " He said, and grab a sandwich and shove it in his mouth.

"Aren't  u going to eat a breakfast, Jungkook?" His mom ask, brows furrowed.

"Nope. I dont have an appetite as of now." Jungkook said readying to leave. "I have to go, Bye Mom." He said then peck his mothers cheek.

"Okay. Be careful on your way. " His mom said then continue whatever she's doin'.

Jungkook exit their door as he grab his cellphone. Texting his gang.

      GROUPCHAT: "ASSHOLES👅😎"

Jungcock: 7:33am

Hey,  fuckers.  Im on my way to school.
See 'ya at the gate!!  ;)

He tap send then after minutes later, he got a reply.

Hoebi: 7:35am

Wow.  Being a good boy now, are we?  Not wanting to be late.

After he read Hobi's reply,  he frowned. Now he do realize that he's too early compared to his usual time coming to school. He doesn't  know what has gotten into him too,  but whatever he's here now anyway.

Jungcock: 7:38am

What ever. I just want u to bring your flat asses here rn.

Hoebi: 7:38am

Heyyy!!  My ass is not 'that' flat. Unless u wanna see it ;)
And yess,  im cumming!!

RM: 7:38am

Eh?  U tryin'to flirt or smth?

Tonguetechnology: 7:38am

Yow,  bastards. What a nice morning.

Jungcock: 7:39am

Whatever guys.  Just be here in ten mins. Or else im gonna beat your asses down.

As Jungkook keep walking and typing he didn't  notice what he's walking onto until he bumped into someone. He let go of his phone and it landed somewhere,  creating a 'crack' sound.

The person he bumped into, gasped. He look up and was about to shout and Curse at that 'someone', but his mouth and jaw drop.

He cant help but stare at the beauty infront of him, he's in awestruck. He doesnt even know what the person's talking about. He suddenly sniff the air and it hit him. That omega scent.  That vanilla scent. He's so lost in the others scent that he doesn't know that he's been spacing out. Until the stranger wave a hand infront of him.

Jungkook grab the strangers hand as he saw how cute his little paw was.

"Uhm? I-ah..Im s-sorry. I didn't mean to b-bump into you."  The stranger said stutterring awkwardly,  then quickly snatched his hand to Jungkooks not-really-so-strong grip. "Now y-your cellphone is broke."

Then Jungkook averted his stare at his, now broken phone. Just realizin it now.

"Nah,  its okay.  I can always buy a new one anyway." Jungkook said waving his hand in the air. He doesn't know why he's being soft.

He stare at the omega, again.  Then realize that he have never seen his face before, they have the same uniform.  And its strange the stranger doesn't even know him. 'Cause if its someone who knows him,  probably all the students in his school, would probably run off now.  If they did the same as the omega infornt him now.  Be he doesn't. 'Is he a transfer student? ' Jungkook thought.

"No. It's not okay. Let me give u something exchange to that." The omega said,  with puppy eyes feeling guilty.  Then Jungkook got an idea, and he's now back again to his old coccky-self.

"Anything?" He ask.  The omgea hum. "Then give me a kiss." He said with a smirk.

The omega stare at him, shock.
"What??  No way. Pervert" The omega said then he kick Jungkook balls and run away.  Quick.  Leaving a suffering Jungkook.

"What the actual fuck! Grrg." He groan still staring at the omegas back. Running as quickly as he can,  afraid to be caught.  He suddenly chuckled.  'He's cute'
He thought to himself.

🐥🐰🐾

Hii,  okay I know that there's no one reading this as of now.  But,  i really tried my hardest to make the story interesting. Hope someday, someone will appreciate my work.

And sorry for mistakes!!
Bye.