[Mate] 1

Authors POV

Jimin sighs as he pack his things, readying to leave their house. Its been really a tiring week for him. And to add on top of that, his parents decided to move to seoul.

And he doesn't like it one bit. Not at all. He has all his true friends here.

And they say that its for his future. That its more easy to have a decent job in seoul than busan. How wrong are they.

But he cant do anything about it. They're still his parents anyway,  so he has to obey.

Oh. Hows he going to miss his hometown,  especially his friends here.

Flashback (Oneweek ago)

Jimin sighs as he entered their house.
"Im Home." He said as he threw his body on the couch, throwing his bag somewhere else,  and feeling completely exhausted. How cant he?
He's still a college student. And college is not that easy.

"Oh. Hi Jiminie! Welcome home. I just finished making our dinner. Are u hungry yet?" His mother said, coming from the kitchen.

Jimin lifted his head eyes still closed as he sniffed the air.  The smell of delicious food making there way to his nose strills as his stomach grunt.  He realize he hadn't eaten lunch this day.

He opened his eyes and pout at his mother nodding.

"Im really hungry mom, i forgot to eat my lunch this afternoon" He said getting up and facing his mother.

His mother giggled as she smiled, similar as Jimins, and ruffled his hair. "Ahh,  my silly Jiminie. I told u to not forget your lunch everytime, didn't  I?  Such a bad baby, not listening to his mommy?"

Yes,  Jimin may be a college student but they still treated him as a baby. Not like he's complaining though.

"Im not a bad baby,  its just really a busy day I forgot about it!" He whined then pout. His mother giggled.

"Okay, Okay." His mother said, surrendering. "Come on, Lets eat. I know you're hungry. And call your dad first, he's upstairs. " Jimin noded.

They all settled down, and starts eating.  They're talking about random things like school, job, new friends and etc.

Until Jimins father spoke saying he had something important to tell, and it caught Jimins attention. He cleared his throat and start talking,making a  serious face. And it scared Jimin.

His fathers may be an alpha but he's always cheerful and likes to joke around. He barely even shows his alpha side to them. So seeing his father like this made him anxious.
There's so  many 'what ifs' running through his head that he didn't even know that he's been spacing out for a bit now. His fathers strong scent making the atmosphere more intense than before.

"So Jiminie... " his father started. "Before I start saying anything,  promise us u wont be mad or hate us" His father said looking between Jimin and his wife. His wife giving him a reasurring smile.

"O-okay.." Jimin gulped feeling nervous.

"So..Your mother and I decided to move on to seoul" his father said.

Jimin stared at them, not knowing what to say nor what to react.

"Look. I know this may be shocking for u, sweetie.  But we made our decisions and we just want to tell u, so that u can have a time and maybe bid a farewell to your friends as well." His mother said giving him a smile.

Jimin just pout at them feeling sad that he have to leave his friends and favorite hometown,  Busan.

"Okay,  but what about my studies? Career? Dancing?" He asked.

"Dont worry Jiminie,  we already have planned all of that.  And we already enrolled u to your new school.  Dont worry it'll be great. " His gave him a sweet smile, as he smiled back.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Jiminiiee, sweetie..! Come on. Get down here and bring your things we'll be leaving" His mother shouted from downstairs, as he snapped back into reality.

This is it. They're leaving.  He sighs.

"Coming" He shouts.  Bringing down his luggage, struggling.

"Here let me help u" His dad insist as he let him.  He easily carry it and bring it to there car. How he wish to be an alpha like his dad. He pouts at the thought.

"Whats wrong Jiminie"? His mother ask him.

"Its nothing. Its just,  im really gonna miss this place" Okay he's actually not lying. He's going to miss this place.  The place where everything started. He sighs for the ninth time this day.

"Dont worry Jiminie,  we'll still visit here sometimes" His mother says and smiled. He smiles back.

His father called them and they leave. Its gonna be long ass ride,  so he relax and listen to bigbangs song, not realizing that he fall asleep.

🐥🐰🐾

[A/N] Yeah,  so chapter one is already finished and I dont know what to do next.  Lmao.

And I know this may be boring,  but i promise to make things interesting in the next chapters!

And again,  please excuse my wrong grammars.

Thank U for reading!🐾