Lake Trip ,Day 3

Laura's POV:

After that little trick Ross did on me I went to thinking about what to do i wanna make him want me. I soon fell asleep.

The next day we were going out to a dinner that our parents made reservations for it was really elegant and we have to wear fancy clothes. I really don't like the fancy stuff but my parents and Ross's are kinda rich,so I sorta have to deal.

The whole me and Ross drove out to the dessert and rode our dirt-bikes as if nothing happened the other day. I mean i guess there was a little flirting but nothing exciting happened. Once we got back to home...well RV mansion sort of, i got ready for the dinner. My dress was silver with sparkles ,one of my moms dresses, it was all the way to my knees but the left side was cut. I curled my hair a little wavy.

I stepped out of the bathroom and put my phone and makeup in my little bag.

Shannon: Laura, honey let's go

I sighed and slipped on my silver pumps and walked out of the room. I held my bag in my hand and looked up. Ross's eyes were glued on me. Damn he looked good in a tux. I smirked, this is my chance. I walked up to him and snug on to his arm.

Laura: Ready hotshot? (whispers)

All Ross could do was stutter I giggled and pulled him out of the RV. We hopped in the car and made our way to the dinner. Ross kept on staring at me examining me up and down. Shaking his head and his breathing raspy.

Laura: You alright?

Ross: you-you just look really beautiful tonight.

He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. It sent chills down my body.

Laura: you don't look too bad yourself

We arrived at the restaurant and Ross helped me out the car. I smiled and he escorted me to the door.

Shannon: Reservations for Marano?

Waitress: Yes right this way

We made put way to our booth and sat down. The booth was very fancy it had a chandelier, the seats were white leather and the silverware was gold. I sat down next to the wall and Ross sat next to me and our parents across from us.

We ordered our food and talked for a while. Then i started to feel a hand creep on my leg. I looked in the corner of my eye and Ross was just talking like nothing was going on. I texted him and told him not to do this here. He text "this?", then gripped my inner thigh. I gasped quietly no one heard thank god. I heard Ross chuckle and i rolled my eyes. His hand started to creep up my dress. He mover my under wear to the side and rubbed me with one finger. This time I moaned it was kinda loud.

David: Sweetheart you okay?

Laura: Yeah just cramps will you excuse me i have to go to the restroom.

I didn't stay for answer i walked away quick to the restroom leaving Ross. I opened the door and locked it. I had to control myself as much as I wanted to just fuck him right on the spot i cant and i wont i have to play hard to get. I took a deep breath and walked out. And sat in my same spot.

Danielle: You okay honey you need pills (whispers)

Laura: No I'm all better now (smiles)

I got comfortable and started to eat my food. Ross his hand started to creep again then i remembered hard to get. I grinned and reached my hand over to his zipper i turned to him and he looked down breathing heavenly. I smirked and gripped him hard squeezing tight. He started to whimper, whispering, begging for me to stop.

Laura: Wanna play Lynch, lets play

I let go and smiled and our parents and ate my food. Ross was in shock and he had a high-pitched voice

Ross:Excuse now i have to go to the restroom

He ran holding himself and i couldn't help but giggle. Ross took that as a sign to stop and he did everything was normal the rest of the night. We made our way home the car ride was silent our parents dropped us off at the RV. I swear they go out like teenagers. I walked in the RV sighed and walked to my room and closed the door, then it opened back. Ross grabbed and kissed me roughly and we fell on the bed not breaking the kiss. He rubbed my body everywhere and I played with his hair. Then he pulled away.

Ross: That hurt like hell but it was damn hot

Laura: Your fault

Ross: Laura i cant play hard to get with you anymore every time i do i grow..hard. I cant resist you.

I swallowed hard and licked my lips

Ross: Please, please be my dirt-bike girlfriend.

I giggled at what he called me. And nodded my head

Laura: As long as you my dirt-bike boyfriend

Ross: Oh hell yeah..

We went to back to making out and it got a little rough. He left marks on my neck and i left some on his back he was about to take of my underwear but i stopped him. And pulled him out of the bed and pushed him out the doorway and threw his tie at him. He looked so confused.

Ross: I thought we wer-

Laura: Oops I'm on my period

His eyes widened and shook his head

Laura: i didn't say i was done playing hard to get

I closed the door smiled and rubbed my lips remembering his sweet soft lips. Exploring his mouth. I smirked and walked to my bed, didn't bother to put on pajamas i slowly drifted to sleep smiling.