Movies Pt.2

Laura's Pov:

I stood there in shock watching Gavin making out with another girl. I grabbed a coke out of someones hand and poured it all over them.

Laura: You asshole!

Gavin: Laura-I

???- hey what the hell!

Laura: Ashley?!

Laura: uh Laura hi...

Laura: What the fuck why are you making out with Gavin?

Ashley- Well uh..

Laura: YOU BITCH

I tackled her down to the floor and started to slap her and pull on her hair swearing at her. Then Ross pulled me away by my waist

Ross: Laura stop calm down

Laura: Your suppose to be my best friend!

Gavin: Baby im sorry

Laura: Don't you baby me we are through!

I turned around and walked away with Ross

Gavin: Fine why don't you be a slut and run into Ross's arms you have been all over him all night.

I stopped and turned around and walked up to him.

Laura: I am not a slut. I was trying to make him not feel like a third wheel!

Gavin: Yeah keep saying that whore!

I was about to say something but I couldnt i ran to the car and bawled my eyes out.

Ross's POV:

Laura ran away after what Gavin said to her. I shook my head and walked up to him.

Ross: Hey Gavin

He turned around and i punched him right in the jaw and he fell to the ground. It kind of hurt my hand and i had a little blood it. I walked out the theatre to the car with Laura. She was bawling her eyes out. I opened the driver door and hopped in.

Ross: Laura im so sorry

She didnt answer she just hugged her knees and cried. I reached over and picked her up and put her on my lap. And held her head with my chin.

Ross: Laura you aren't a slut or a whore. You are beautiful,smart and exotic. Thats what i like about you.

She giggled and smiled.

Ross: Any guy would be lucky to have you. Gavin is an asshole and he doesnt deserve you.

She blushed and put her head down.

Laura: Oh my God what happened to your hand

Ross: I probably broke Gavins jaw

She smiled and giggled.

Laura: Thank you Ross that was sweet.

I smiled and then she started to lean in i followed then closed the gap. Her lips were so soft,luscious, and sweet. The kiss turned into a make out and she straddled my waist. I kissed her neck receiving moans. Her butt accidentally hit the horn causing us to stop.

Laura: Uh- we should head back.

Ross: Y-yeah, do you want me to drive?

Laura: Yeah thanks

She hopped off my lap and went in the passenger seat leaning her head on the window. The car ride was awkward and silent. She would look at me when i wasnt looking and i would look at her when she wasnt look.

We soon pulled up at her house and parked the car. We got out slowly and she walked up to me.

Laura: Um thanks for today that was really sweet of you.

Ross: No problem

She smiled and stood on her toes kissing my cheek.

Laura: Goodnight Ross.

She walked over the threshold and inside the house i sighed and walk over to my house.

Danielle: Hey sweetie how was the movies?

Ross: (smiles) awesome, im gonna head to bed

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs plopping on my bed. I rubbed my lips remembering that sweet taste and smiled.