Chapter 17

Im just going to name the chapter numbers because i spend most of the time trying to figure out the title lmao. And I going to change how they say stuff so with quotation marks. So just little changes :-)

Laura's POV:

My eyes slightly opened adjusting to my surroundings. A strong arm was around my waist. I turned and saw this adorable dork laying next to me. He looked so cute when he slept his hair was a bit of a mess, lips slightly parted. I smiled and sighed. I slowly lifted up his arm and wiggled out. I grabbed my robe and slid it on.

I walked around his bedroom and saw what a mess we made last night. I giggled covering my mouth not waking him up. I walked to the bathroom stepping over the cologne that got knocked on the floor and giggled.

I looked in the mirror and saw all the hickeys he gave me. Gliding my fingers a across it I bit my lip and shrug my shoulders looking for a brush.

"You should see how much you gave me." God his morning voice. I lifted my head and saw he had way more hickeys than me. There was across his neck. I actually traced a heart across his chest. I laughed and turned around tracing the heart shaped hickeys. "I told you I would thank you." I bit my lip then pecked his. "Im hungry" he groaned.

"I'll go get something to eat for us and I'll come back" I started to walk away but he pulled me back. "No I'll cool take a shower you deserve to have a little relaxing time" he walked off and made his way down stairs.

I took of my robe and hopped the shower. I sighed letting the hot water running on my body. I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair. "Why does he have vanilla shampoo" I thought to myself and shook my head.

I could smell the bacon from downstairs. I hopped out and dried my hair. I slipped on on of Ross's button ups and smiled because of how cozy it was.

I walked down stairs and saw him with his back faced towards me still not having a shirt on in his sweats. I walked up behind and gave him a tight hug around his waist.

He chuckled ,turned around. He grabbed a piece of bacon of the the plate and fed it to me. "Mmm" i smiled. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. He chuckled and pulled away giving me one more peck. "The food is ready." "Yay!" I hopped and the counter waiting for him to serve me.

"Feed me" I gave him a smile. "Your such a baby" "but im your baby" I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a sweet kiss. He smiled and pulled away. "Eat dork." I pouted and starting digging in my food.

I know its short but this was kinda like a quick-write comment if you want me to update more