16

Blood pooled in my mouth, trickling down the side of my face. I wiped as much as I could with the back of my hand, but it smudged up my cheek. I may have been a trained assassin but the guys beating me hit hard. They were slowly beating me down, but I wouldn't stay down.

"How is this bitch a bodyguard?" One guy laughed "Everyone feared this girl?"

"Watch what you say," I said, using the wall to pull myself to my feet. My knees were wobbly but we were taught to show no weakness "This girl will kill you"

They just laughed. Kihyun was tied to the chair on the other side of the small room next to Jimin, both supporting grim expressions. Whoever had kidnapped us decided to beat the boys first and see how long it would take to break me. They would never break me.

I watched them as they walked around poking holes in my failure to protect Jimin and how much they were going to enjoy killing this little girl. They didn't realise that I was going to be the one to kill them.

The door opened and in came a handsome guy wearing a black suit. As he got closer I knew this guy meant business. His suit was intact, not a mark or piece of fluff on it. His dark hair was swept back over his head and his eyes were narrowed as he got closer to me, a smirk on his face.

"You can let her go," The guy said "We have no need for her. I've got Jimin"

"I'd rather kill her, boss"

The man looked me up and down "It's a shame to let her die, but we don't need her and I'd rather not have any witnesses"

"Shall I dig a grave?"

I laughed "You'll need a big grave. Everyone in this room will have to share it now. Going to be a bit cramped"

The boss smirked and walked over to me. His large hand backhanded me and I grunted in pain. I stumbled but didn't go down, which pissed him off.

"Keep her alive," He said, "I've decided to keep her as a pet"

"A pet?" I snorted "You wouldn't be able to handle me"

The guy elbowed me in the face, knocking me hard against the wall. I grunted again and both hands pinned me to the wall by the neck. My breath caught as he squeezed.

"I will have to train you then" He smirked "I enjoy inflicting pain on those who need training. The last girl I had learnt, so will you"

"I'm not..like...other girls" I choked out and my vision started to blur.

"Let her go!" Jimin yelled "She has nothing to do with this"

"But she does" The guy threw me to the floor and I sucked in air, ignoring the burn in my lungs and blood still pooling in my mouth "She has killed too many of my men. Along with that boy sitting next to you"

"They were just doing their job," Jimin said through gritted teeth "Protecting me"

The guy laughed and walked over to Jimin and punched him in the nose. I clenched my fists as blood trickled from his nose. I hoped they realised that when I had recovered, they were going to pay for this. Anger was bubbling in my chest as the guy kept hitting Jimin and my brother.

He was going to die.

"Pathetic" The guy laughed "How were you ever going to take over Bangtan? I'm glad our dad put a price on your head. I'm going to take over his gang and you are going to be buried alive. Everyone will see how dangerous I am and how-"

"If anything" I croaked "You will be buried alive and Jimin will take over the gang"

"What did you say?" He said turning back to me "Have you not learnt your lesson?"

I sat up and spat out blood "You're just the kid of some whore his dad fucked once. You have no right to take over the gang"

The guy's face changed and Kihyun looked at me like I was an idiot. I may have been one, but I didn't want Jimin to be hit anymore. I was trained to take a beating. He was just raised in the mafia.

"Grab her" The guy hissed "Mark, get Jackson to hurry up with that hole"

My eyes went wide as the two guys dragged me to my feet. I managed to lay a few kicks and punches, but I was slammed face-first into the wall. I yelped in pain.

The boss pressed himself against my back and hooked his arm around my neck, speaking into my ear.

"I guess I've lost interest in making you a pet" He growled "I'm going to bury you alive"

I struggled slightly against him, not wanting him to show that I really didn't care. Why would I be scared of being buried alive? It wouldn't be the first time.

"I am going to enjoy hearing you scream as we nail your coffin shut" He dragged me so I was facing Kihyun and Jimin.

"Let her go!" Jimin yelled again "Don't you fucking-"

"It's too late"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jimin struggled against the ropes "Jaebum, I will kill you"

"You'd kill your own brother?" Jaebum laughed.

"He might not be able to," Kihyun said, in a low tone "But I will kill you. You have had your hands on my sister too often for my liking"

Jaebum snorted "You won't do shit. It's not like you are in the place to threaten me"

Kihyun smiled slowly "You'll beg for mercy when I get you. Those hands...you better kiss them goodbye"

"Again" Jaebum sounded bored "Those threats won't scare me. I'm in control here and if you ever get close to me, I will put a bullet in your brain"

"Good luck" Kihyun grinned widely "You can only try...you won't succeed"

"Sir" Someone said "The grave is done"

"Let her fucking go, you bastard!" Jimin hissed "She hasn't-"

"Say, goodbye girl. This is the last time you will be seeing your brother" Jaebum said "Let's go and bury this bitch alive"