Senior Trip: Mexico

A month went by, dad and Cat were back. Sadly Cat's mom died, she took it okay. She was already prepared if things came to worst. Elijah cried when he found out, but as the days went by they both got better, death is never easy.

I walked inside the house and was met by Elijah pinning me against the wall.

"Hello to you." I said.

"Hello." He said against my neck.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss, then he picked me up making me wrapped my legs around his waist, he took me to his room where things got out of control.

After having amazing sex, we just laid in bed

"Dani?"

"Yeah."

"What do you say if after graduation, we find a place for ourselves?"

"Really?"

"Yes, I want us to live together, I mean we do live together now, but I want a place for us."

"I love the idea, living together." I smiled.

"Then it's settled, after graduation we both move out." He interlaced our fingers. I just smiled, couldn't wait for that day.

..........

Today was our trip to Mexico with the whole class, I was excited, we're going to this place called Cancun and the place is a paradise.

Three hours later we were finally in Mexico, they picked us up and drove us to our destination. Once we arrived we were in awe, the place was amazing. They assigned our rooms, I was sharing with Bri, Jojo and Harmony. Grayson, Elijah, Tyler and Aaron were sharing another.

"Later girls, I have a sexy girlfriend I want to explore this place with." Harmony said before leaving.

"I need some churros." Bri said before running out of the room.

"I need coffee." Jojo said before leaving.

"And I'm alone, my friends left me for food and drinks." I went to Elijah's bedroom.

"Hey tool."

"Hey, pain." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Tyler and Aaron might want to catch your girls, something about churros and coffee." After I said that they both ran. "And Grayson, they have donuts down ."

"Later love birds."

"Oh look, room for two." I smirked and he locked the door.

"Let the exploring begin." He said as we started to remove our clothes.

We made love, it's been two weeks without it. With Cat and dad in the house kinda hard.

We got dressed and went outside.
And what's a trip without someone wanting to screw it.

"Hey, anyone ever told you how cute you are." Some girl said to him. "I bet I can show you a good time." She started to touch his arms.

Before Elijah could say something I interrupt him. "Listen you twit, this is my husband, we're expecting our fifth child, so move it or lose it."

"Geez, good luck with her." She said before leaving.

"Your husband and our fifth child, was I asleep when all of this happened?" He said making me laugh.

"I wasn't even paying attention to her, I was just thinking how sexy that short looks on you." He smirked.

We stayed there talking and enjoying the weather, then we saw Bri making a run. The guys walked to where we were.

"What happened to Bri?" Elijah asked.

"Well, she was eating churros and got thirsty, and she ended up drinking water." Aaron told us.

"Ohhh." We said in unison.

"I told her not to drink the water, but she didn't listen." Jojo said.

"She will be very familiar with the toilet." Tyler added.

We just laughed, gotta love Bri for not listening.

Elijah and I decided to explore the place, so we took a bus. We followed the directions they gave us at the hotel.

"Look at the colors of the city" I said in awe, it was so beautiful.

"Maybe we should come back here for our honeymoon."

"First you gotta propose, but I like the idea of coming back here " I smiled.

"Trust me, princess. I will propose." He said pulling me into a kiss. He interlaced our fingers and we went to explore the city. We pretty much stayed the whole day in the city.

"I'm really tired, we should head back to the hotel." I rubbed my eyes.

"Last bus leaves in twenty minutes." He said.

I went to scratch my neck and then it happened "my mom's necklace. I lost it." I starter to cry.

"Calm down, you had it in the restaurant, so lets go over there."

We rushed there and they were closing the place. I knocked hard so they would let us in.

The person started to talk in Spanish. Elijah answered him in Spanish too, didn't know he couldn't talk in Spanish he sounded sexy.

The guy went to get it then came back and gave it to Elijah, he thanked him.

"Here." He put it in my hand.

"Thanks." I hugged him.

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish so well."

"My dad was Spanish."

"And you're just telling me this because?"

"You didn't asked." He shrugged.

"Smart ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Say I love you in Spanish."

"Te Amo." He said in a husky voice.

"Hot damn." I pulled him into a kiss.

"I'll show you how much I love you when we get to the hotel." he smirked. I just giggled.

"Here comes the bus." We both got inside.

"I'm so freaking tired." I rested my head on his shoulder. Needless to say we both ended up falling asleep. The bus stopped and we both got up

"This isn't the hotel." I mentioned. He went to talk to the bus driver and we were an hour away from the hotel and no place to go, and this was the last bus for the night. Great lost in Mexico.

"Hang on, let me ask if there's a car that will take us." I just nodded.

Minutes later he came back. "Okay, he called a cab and it will be here in ten minutes."

"Phew." I sighed as he just chuckled.

The cab came and we both got in. "You sleep I'll stay awake."

"Nah, I'm already up." I said as I snuggled to him.

"What's a trip without getting lost."he said, I couldn't help but chuckled.

"I did had a great day exploring, we can tell our kids about how their dad fell asleep and got us lost." We both laughed.

"I love you, tool."

"I love you too, my Dani." I smiled.

Our trip was amazing, just hanging with our friends, enjoying the beach, the food, the people were so nice. Bri learned her lesson and stayed away from water. Overall, we ended up having a great time.