Wedding Day

"Jump."

"What, have you lost your mind?"

"Nope, Now jump or get punched by dad." He jumped. Good thing the pool was there.

I fixed my clothes, then made my way out. "Hey guys, how was the place for the reception?"

"Amazing." She answered.

"Where's Elijah?" Dad asked.

"He's in the pool, you know he likes to stay in form." I replied.

"Alright, goodnight, Dani." Dad said before leaving with Cat.

Minutes later Elijah came to my room. "You owe me, Princess."

"I'll make it up to you." I smirked.

"Goodnight, Dani." He gave me a quick kiss.

"Night." I smiled and then he left.

.........

Before we knew it a month went by. Today was the wedding, Elijah kept fighting with his tux. I was finishing getting ready.

I went to his room to see if he needed help. "You okay there?" I asked.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks, you look handsome."

"Finally done." He sighed.

"Hang on." I said while fixing his tie. "Now you're ready." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What would I do without you." He gave me a kiss.

"Probably going naked to the wedding. Now let's go before you turn this into a make out session." I giggled. He gave passionate kiss. One that made him grab my ass and give it a squeeze. I moaned against his lips.

I was really turned on, but I managed to pull away and dragged him to the wedding. 

After the ceremony we went to the reception, everything was going great, dad and Cat were so happy.

I was dancing with Elijah, "I can't wait to get home and change into sweat pants." He groaned, I laughed.

"You look cute."

"The only time I will use something formal again will be on our wedding." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wedding? You see yourself married to me?"

"Yes, then in the future, having kids with you. I want a future with you Dani."

"Me too." I said with the biggest smile.

"Mind if I dance with her." Some guy asked.

"Well she's dancing with me, so I do mind." Elijah said annoyed.

"Well, I'll see you later gorgeous." He winked at me before leaving.

"Possessive much?"

"You're mine, and only mine." He pulled me into a kiss.

After dancing we went to our table, and the guy decided to sit next to me.

"Hey, beautiful." He said with a smirk.

"You don't give up, I'm already-"

"Taken, and she's two months pregnant. Now move it or lose it." Elijah said angry.

"Geez, well when you get bored of him I'll be around." He said before leaving.

"You're lucky dad didn't hear you, and pregnant really?" I said while giving him a look.

"I just hate other guys flirting with you."

"He's irrelevant, I only have eyes for you, plus when he was flirting I was only thinking how good those cupcakes over there look." He just laughed.

"God, I love you."

"I love you too, tool." I pecked his lips before going to the table with the cupcakes.

.........

Dad and Cat left for their honeymoon for two weeks, freedom.

"A house to ourselves, means a lot of exploring." He smirked.

"My perv."

"No shame."

"So, your eighteenth birthday is coming."

"And?"

"Hello, we have a house with no parents, and it's your birthday." I squeezed his cheeks.

"I just want something small."

"You got it, pool party next week." I grinned. He just laughed. we heard a knock on the door.

"You didn't."

"Oh yes I did." I said before going to open the door.

"Did someone say party time." Grayson said with a cheeky grin.

"Woohoo, karaoke." Jojo said while doing a little dance.

"You're not gonna sing big butts, aren't you?" Bri asked

"Hell yeah, I love big butts and I cannot lie." Jojo started to sing, we just laughed. Gotta love her crazy person.

"Favorite people arrived." Harmony announced while entering with Cara.

"My party is next week, why are we planning now?"

"Cause, parties need to be planned with time" Tyler said to him.

"Alright twits, time to start planning." Jojo said while smacking Aaron and Tyler's heads.

"Ouch." They both whined.

"Dani and Elijah, you two get the kitchen, you have a thing for getting into food fight." Bri gave us a look, we just laughed.

As they were all planning, Elijah dragged me out. "You realize this party will go out of control."

"Eh, it's your birthday, and I want you to have a great party with your friends and of course, me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and then placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Love birds, get in here and help us." Grayson yelled.

"Am I allowed to punch him?" He asked.

"Nope."

We both went inside to help, even though Elijah shouldn't, he gave in and started to help us. A crazy party it will be.